Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Problems continue

1) Get her number. 2) Call her in a few days and ask her for a date IN PERSON. 3) Get off the fvcking computer. :p BG
  2. B

Hot woman gave me her number

Call her early next week and ask her out. BG
  3. B

Women's crap, A test, Flaking, or A gentle "get lost"

I would. It's called common courtesy. BGMan
  4. B

Question (Girl with chummy friend)

I have a married female friend who, believe it or not, prefers guy friends over girl friends. (She's super cool, btw -- probably the best wing woman I've ever had.) Perhaps your gf is another one of this kind. BGMan
  5. B

Women's crap, A test, Flaking, or A gentle "get lost"

A gentle "get lost". If she was really interested, she'd text back when she DID have time. BGMan
  6. B

I can't stand this chick anymore

I'd disappear from her life totally... as in, make her think that you got in a wreck somewhere and are dead. BGMan
  7. B

Dreams About Girls You Know.

I know this sounds gross, but... What usually happens in my case is that in my dream I end up plowing her (or almost plowing her) and blow my load in my sleep. This always wakes me up, and then I have to run to the bathroom and clean up a mess and get new underwear. And then the next morning...
  8. B

Conversation skills?!?!

I find that the best way is to simply go up and say hi, ask their name, then ask them things about themselves, why they're there, and throw in funny-ass comments to get them giggling. BGMan
  9. B

Pheromones: Bargain or Bullsh*t?

In the last month I have formed a different opinion on the pheromones. When I first used Pherlure, I noticed the difference right away. When I first got a whiff of Pherlure when I started using it, it made me feel very confident and felt like an injection of energy. I even had shivers down my...
  10. B

Pheromones: Bargain or Bullsh*t?

I got Pherlure and it definitely works. I'm not kidding. ALL the women I have run into act friendlier and more open, while those who seem interested in me already tend to go a little crazy. The effects of the cologne are most obvious, I find, when I put it on my neck and go dancing...
  11. B

Ya, I'm one of the short guys out there.

Apparently it's a noted fact at the DMZ in Korea that the South Korean soldiers are about twice as big as the North Koreans. :D http://korea.net/news/news/NewsView.asp?serial_no=20040428001&part=110&SearchDay= The U.S. and North Korean military have contact through liaison meetings and...
  12. B

Another guy talking **** about me to my GF..what to do?

What would I do? Nothing. BGMan
  13. B

Have u ever had 2 girlfriends at the same time?

Exactly. I mean, they're probably seeing a few different guys anyway (unless they're AFC-chicks, and we don't date those), so why have a cow over seeing more than one at once? :crackup: People? Actually, people of the female kind. I still think it's weird imagining girls talking about me...
  14. B

Take this Fetish Quiz

Interesting... I have a foot ANTI-fetish. Incidentally, one of my pet peeves (or turn-offs) is girls with painted toenails and flip-flops. BGMan
  15. B

FR: Wanna be alpha? Learn from the Master!

You've hit on something that a lot of DJs miss: getting them to like you on "No-Date Time". Many people on here try just getting a number and then a date without taking time to SHOW her that you're a cool guy. No... doesn't work that way. Well, you gotta get together with them eventually...
  16. B

Shy Girls

What seems to work for me is to talk to them like they're a good friend I haven't seen in a while. (Don't misconstrue this as being a wuss... I act alpha with every girl!) BGMan
  17. B

Should I fly to SFO to meeet HOT chic?

The deal is: LDR's don't work. BGMan