Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. X

how well does crest whitestrips work?

basically the same as if you get a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide and mix 50% of it with water like the packaging says. Also, there is a small chance, just like the whitestrips, of developing mouth cancer, since the HO2 is a free radical and basically those little atoms are like pool balls...
  2. X

Best multivitamin?

I like the whole foods multivitamins...where they actually crush food down into little pills. You can get them with no iron too. Whatever you do, stay away from synthetic vitamins like Centrum. Comes from a man, bad. Comes from Nature, good!
  3. X

Natural (non-drug) ways of curing depression?

Also, eating foods containing the full range of B vitamins help...whole grain pasta is great.
  4. X

Advice for uncurable acne!!

yeah you guys took the words out of my mouth after reading the initial post. I had terrible acne growing up, went all up and down my back as well as my face. I tried Accutane when it was still experimental. Expensive for my parents at the time. All in all it has cleared up, but it wasnt...
  5. X

Stretch marks

Personally I use Cocoa Butter every night and after a workout when I can. It does smell a little bit like chocolate, but I dont really notice it after I rub it in really good. Good for skin around your joints too.
  6. X

when starting working out / sex drive

Yeppers, its all characteristics of Testosterone. Congrats, you must be hitting it pretty hard in the gym and doing the right things. Squats are probably the best for the sex drive; your glutes and legs have the biggest muscles of your body, and big muscles means big releases of all kinds of...
  7. X

back support

Don't use a belt, it just messes with your stabalizer muscles and gets you to be lazy with your form. Geez, man, be happy with what you lift; what you're lifting now is great. Most people want to keep lifting more and more, but taking shortcuts is not the way to do it. It will come a little...
  8. X

supplements healthy?

As far as the vitamins, its the synthetic ones that you should avoid, namely the Centrum brand. So the megamen you have are fine. However, as Ive touted many times before, comes from NATURE = GOOD, comes from MAN = BAD. That said, I would recommend looking into whole food vitamins, that is...
  9. X

WEEd is BAD for you

gee thanks Mom for that post. Im eagerly awaiting your next post to tell me that staying up late is bad too.
  10. X

organic food

Good to hear lynx; organic foods also pack in more nutrients because of more nutrient rich soils, rather than just leaving all the growing up to the big four (Nitrogen, etc) or Hydroponic like the commercial growers do. Its all about cutting costs, which cuts out the nutrients. Sure Im paying...
  11. X

Egg question

Would also like to add, that eggs contain lecithin which actually REDUCES the amount of dietary cholesterol that gets into the bloodstream, BREAKS UP cholesterol that you have into small pieces that the body can handle, KEEPS cholesterol from building up against artery walls [if you...
  12. X

Want to get married? Quit lifting.

what Oprah-fed soccer-mom came up with that article? So, they ask womenw what they want their Prince Charming, their Mr. Dependable, rock in the face of the storm to be... .... and its a girly man? ptttttttfffft.... Yet another case of women saying what they want, but really needing the exact...
  13. X

What's the verdict on nuts and cutting?

Yes they are worth eating, also what hasnt already been mentioned is that fat will make you feel more "full". Of course, keep them within your caloric goals and youll do fine.
  14. X

Short Lifting Questions

(1) Yes, you should train every muscle, but not all in one day. Do it in groups like your friend says but space it out so you have trained every muscle group throughout the week. (2) It was well said on testosterone.net, that you should work with intensity, but not to the point that you have...
  15. X

Christmas Indulgance Question

Look, if you eat well normally, and during those "bad" days ate good foods (no, Subway does NOT count) plus your Xmas pigout then dont worry about it. Since you already got some good protein, vitamins and other nutrients in with the good meals, having some empty calorie and sugary meals wont...
  16. X

Question About Eggs

your body makes all the cholesterol it needs so taking in any amount is getting "extra" eggs contain lecithin, which balances out the cholesterol equation, since it prevents the buildup of cholesterol against the arteries and veins. eggs really aren't a concern like they were in the old days...
  17. X

When is the best time to work out?

I agree, timing isnt that important for the average lifter... just dont work out so late that you cant get to sleep proper personally I work out during lunch hour, it gives me an energy boost during the day and frees up the evenings
  18. X

incline/decline bench

to agree with elvis, from my experience Ive heard/read the same thing... declines don't do anything different from normal benches.
  19. X

Keeping in shape while travelling

There's an article on www.testosterone.net about working out during vacation called the "MacGyver Workout" ... I never knew you could actually get a workout from those stupid treadmills: http://www.testosterone.net/nation_articles/275mac.jsp
  20. X

Big problem with lack of energy

The process is a bit detailed for a quick post, so here are some links: "A muscle cell has some amount of ATP floating around that it can use immediately, but not very much -- only enough to last for about three seconds. To replenish the ATP levels quickly, muscle cells contain a high-energy...