Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

I am finally willing to improve myself, and I will work hard for it... I need SS help

What I ment by that part you didn't quite understand is that many of the changes you're aiming to make may put you into a different camp of women, but it's not going to change your luck with women overall. If I could take the brain out of your head and drop into the body of Fabio, the only thing...
  2. C

I am finally willing to improve myself, and I will work hard for it... I need SS help

BannedGod, I think it's VERY cool for you to post your own pic and open yourself to suggestions. I wish more guys here had the balls to do the same. Let the BS you get here roll right off your back. Face - Get a decent haircut (need suggestions on that) - Shave regularly - Put cream on my...
  3. C

cologne suggestions

You should try Perry Ellis 360 Blue. I used to wear Curve but dumped that sh!t in the trash for 360. Literally. Try it.
  4. C

ok so i lost my job...

Nah. It's still cool if you're a priest.
  5. C

ok so i lost my job...

Yeah. You're off limits.
  6. C

cologne suggestions

Alright. That's pretty fvcking funny.
  7. C

ok so i lost my job...

Yeah. That was funny like 10 years ago...
  8. C

What are you worth?

Hello PRL.
  9. C

ok so i lost my job...

Ho. Ho. Ho.
  10. C

ok so i lost my job...

Go Fvck yourself.
  11. C

ok so i lost my job...

Obviously.
  12. C

ok so i lost my job...

Anytime, buddy. Anytime.
  13. C

ok so i lost my job...

Obviously.
  14. C

Guy wants to win over my GF (?)

Listen to this advice.
  15. C

ok so i lost my job...

Yeah. Advice from a pro, right? Loser.
  16. C

How can I remember names

Get over the idea that forgetting someone's name is a horrible thing and get used to openly asking someone what their name was again. So long as you're friendly enough, this will never come accross as an insult and will only imply that you constantly meet a lot of people.
  17. C

college girls

I eventually moved into a frat when I was in college, and I did it by my second semester as a freshman. However, I waited to go to college a few years and I was 23 when that happened, so the fact that I was one of the few legal age alcohol dudes probibly played a big role and won't help you...
  18. C

Sick and tired of competing for girls

When a guy corners the market with a personality that you don't have, you're not going to beat him when he's rolling. So my only suggestion is to either help set the guy up and keep him rolling or to just break off completely and mingle to do your own thing. Passive behavior will land you last...
  19. C

Introducing friends to Sosuave

You're sitting on a goldmine. If this guy draws them in because he's goodlooking, but is an afc otherwise, he's the perfect wingman almost as is already. Use him as an intro factor, and then play upon his weaknesses by admiring them in front of the women. For example, if he's so friendly...
  20. C

Why the F'k do I care when an ex hooks up!!

Time and good realtions, that's why. I'm still friends with an ex I had 15 years ago. If some guy tried to pull this DJ quick sh*t on her I would definately step in to set it straight. So I know what you're talking about here. But my guess is that this girl you're talking about wasn't the...