Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

To anyone at univeristy/college, aged 18-21(ish)

I've been busy, too busy, but I've found some time in the dead of night to finally mind dump the things I've learnt these past few months at uni. NB - this is written for the UK/European audience in mind. The Americas are slightly different due to retarded laws and social customs, but plenty...
  2. H

Anti-Love Drug May Be Ticket to Bliss

That's some dangerous **** right there. Watch how 'roofing' (spiking) drinks will go through the roof - and also bet that the feminists will never claim that women would roof a guys drink.
  3. H

The Malthusianist

Domestic Violence New post on Domestic Violence/Abuse. Statistics found to show that women can and do commit plenty of abuse in relationships.
  4. H

Usage of Kino?

All kino is good kino, but some better than other types.
  5. H

Ketostix is banned.

I'm losing faith in this site more and more everyday.
  6. H

Going to the UK in May....any suggestions?

Get the hell out of Coventry. A dire ****e hole, though Warwick university (similar in ranking to say Brown University) , note lots of pretty and intelligent girls, is nearby, and the train to Birmingham and Broad Street isn't too long or expensive, about £8 return off-peak. If you want a...
  7. H

What if your wife turned into this?

Lovely. Not.
  8. H

The Malthusianist

I'm going to advertise myself here for my new blogging space. I am the Malthusianist over on http://evilboss.co.uk/ It is not directly about Game and how to pickup women, though the theories shall be discussed on occasion. But instead I am discussing how Society is shooting itself in the...
  9. H

Don't ask, Don't Say!(lol)

I'm not going to visit your site with so many typos and random, or should i say unhelpful, tips.
  10. H

Girls at work? yes? no?

Well, I'm pretty damn likely to be banging and marrying a woman from my employer - the NHS. If I want anything serious, it's only those within the NHS and possibly intensive law and finance posts would actually understand the stress I'm going to be under, unless I strike gold somewhere else.
  11. H

Shy girls. Worth trying to know?

I'm looking forward to the day of when (if?) I could manage something like that. But I'm a natural 'listener' - I appear to be an introvert, but I simply just don't like talking that much unless I'm debating or teaching someone. However, the nature of the Game demands I make myself...
  12. H

Adelaide, South Australia

My dad's from there originally. I'll probably return to the (semi) Motherland once I complete my training. Not that it helps you at this moment in time.
  13. H

Wtf?

Attention-***** or retardedly shy. Or maybe you are just being really chumpish (Ie You're saying 'Would you let me take you to the movie?' rather than. 'I'm going to the movies. Feel free to tag along.)'
  14. H

Yeah this whole game thing is BS.

Give the man a round of a applause. What do you want, a lollipop for stating the bloody obvious?
  15. H

Hugging

Based on your culture I guess. Guys like me from the Med are perfectly happy to double-cheek kiss either gender (though I prefer women, hehe) You'd be lynched if you did that to one of the good ol' boys though.
  16. H

Kissing girls on the cheek greeting/ goodbye

I'm half-Greek, lived in Greece for several years, so double-cheek kissing is a natural instinct to me. If the girl is any way warm/receptive of you, and you've met once (and she's not from a culture that uses cheek kissing as a greeting), just go ahead and do it. All about the intuition.
  17. H

Don't want to be in a relationship, but don't want to lose her..

You've been here nearly 3 years. You know the drill surely. You don't have to spin plates. Just don't be needy or clingy with her. Contact her now and again. No long chats other than in person.
  18. H

What does borg mean?? German, finnish.. other language.

It's loose meaning is castle in Scandinavian languages. Or Biological Organism. (ie cyborg). Take your pick.
  19. H

Height Qualification?

Interesting thought. I'll agree with that - every girl I know above 5' 7" will wear nothing above 1' kitten pumps. The shorter they get, the bigger the heels, though when in the household of their bfs, they'll play up their short-stature. EDIT: This is in day-to-day dealings. they'll all wear...
  20. H

do girls like clingy guys?

They happen, but they don't last.