Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Can you really CREATE attraction?

This was a response that was posted on a thread from a couple of years ago. It still holds true, as far as I'm concerned. As long as a girl finds you SOMEWHAT GOOD LOOKING, you still have a shot at getting her. If you're just an average Joe, it will take you longer, but it can be...
  2. H

Free Downloads

LIME WIRE
  3. H

Ever go so good online and then go sour in person?

So tell us what happened that makes you say you're in the friendzone.
  4. H

i never thought i'd ask for advice here

My thoughts exactly!!!
  5. H

put me out of my misery.

B A N G!!! R.I.P.
  6. H

Dating Advice anyone?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do some searches on this subject. Pay attention to what the girls here on the forum have to say about this issue.
  7. H

Dating Advice anyone?

Well, actually they are. As soon as you come to realize this, you'll start to save yourself a lot of wasted energy and time on a girl that just can't stand the thought of having sex with you.
  8. H

I number closed

ummm.............Is this a trick question? :confused:
  9. H

cant' believe what I did.... but I don't feel bad at all

I remember all kind of stuff when I was 4 years old. The kid might not be able to understand now, but in a few years it will become clear that the mother is just a *****. It seems like you're just looking for validation for your actions, so I'll stop trying to tell you about the destruction...
  10. H

cant' believe what I did.... but I don't feel bad at all

You're missing one thing here. THE KIDS!!!!! Try thinking about the future lives of the kids if and when they understand about what their mother's been doing. If the kids weren't involved in this, then I probably wouldn't care what you do. Just try looking at the whole picture.
  11. H

Spray your hands with cologne!

Krassus, Nice tip!! There's something new for everyone to try. It's good to see some new ideas on this forum instead of the same old rehashed stuff. I'll even give it a 5 star rating.
  12. H

Perfect is boring!

You're basing this tip on an EDITED dating show? Nobody that watches these shows knows how the dates actually go. They could've easily cut out all the good qualities of the horny dude just to make him look bad and vice-versa for the other guy. This character obviously is not PERFECT...
  13. H

ATTN: puerto rican lover..

Hello Mods???? This thread is worthless and should be... CLOSED!!!
  14. H

Question about single/taken women and eye contact

What part of the response can't you figure out? It seems pretty simple to me. For those of you that aren't smart enough to figure out what her response meant, I'll simplify it for you. It all depends on the MOOD of the person you're making eye contact with. Think about that for a little...
  15. H

ah man my little field report

Do the "Kiss Test". After that, come back and tell us the results.
  16. H

got a problem with 2 afcs

This is really a nice journal about the Asian girl, but it's getting you nowhere. Let me guess what the next chapter will be like. ASIAN CHICK (Chapter 10) Well guys, I asked my target how the flight was and you won't believe what she told me. She told me it went great and the flying guy...
  17. H

PuertoRican_Lover's anniversary

:rolleyes: I wonder if this AMF figured the number of post per day for the entire forum? :rolleyes:
  18. H

TEASE!!!
  19. H

Oxide's crazy night!

Try re-reading your post after you sober up and it should be pretty obvious what you're doing wrong. If you still don't understand it, then I'll post something that will definitely make you get it.