Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

keep 'em coming back?

anyway, thanks for the feedback all - I had a revelation today: this is just as a result of baggage from the past surfacing up and screwing my brain up. The good news is that once I realize that this is just a part of the change process, I can recognize it and deal with it. Change is often...
  2. T

keep 'em coming back?

I don't think so - I'm really just trying to keep hand; I'm liking this girl so far and I don't want to go AFC...that's all.
  3. T

keep 'em coming back?

uh, did you read my post? I closed the deal anyway.
  4. T

keep 'em coming back?

how did you get that I was putting sex on a pedestal? I can get sex if I want - the issue here is that I'm still unlearning all of my old AFC behaviors. I'm trying to get higher quality chicks, and keep them coming back for more. To do that, I need to show high quality, which means I don't...
  5. T

keep 'em coming back?

So, by your rationale then, she wouldn't call if a) the sex was so-so, or b) she has other options. What about c) she thinks I see her as just another conquest, and doesn't want to embarrass herself by making the first move, even if she does want to see me again? Appreciate the feedback...
  6. T

keep 'em coming back?

hah - after some more thought I realized I was pedestalizing this girl 'cause she was the hottest girl I've been with in a while...ugh this is tough, to unlearn all this beta bullsh*t.
  7. T

keep 'em coming back?

a bit of my history: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1925339#post1925339 So, maybe the gods have decided to smile on me for moving on from this past experience, or maybe something clicked inside me and I'm doing things differently...I think it's a bit of both. Anyway, I...
  8. T

Spinning Plates - sex talk vs action

I don't. But some of them can't help but ask. Lately my reply has been "nothing serious."
  9. T

not saying you're wrong or right, but why is it the assumption that if the woman is dating more than one guy, she must be sleeping with at least one of them?
  10. T

not necessarily...a power play? If that's the case, then cool...how can I tell though if she is trying to use sex as a weapon?
  11. T

seems like that would only work with girls with low self-esteem, I could see some girls getting pissed off at the obvious diss. What I'm wishing I had done was once I heard the sprinklers turn off, push her off me and say "well, time for me to go"...but I didn't obviously, 'cause my d**k was in...
  12. T

oh, she asked how many other women I was seeing, and I told her a couple. She tried to get some more info about them, and I gave as few details as possible just because I don't like talking about other women when I'm with a chick I'm dating. She also gave me the "I'm not sleeping with you,"...
  13. T

well, ultimately I f-ed up with this one chick - she's older than I am, and I became really attracted to her somehow (i.e. thinking about her a lot, etc). I started to think there was some magical connection and all that BS. The last time we went out, she flat-out told me she was dating...
  14. T

It doesn't even bother me when I have to wait a few dates - I enjoy the natural progression. The ones that give it up quickly don't garner my respect. However, once a chick brings it up - but then nothing happens for a while - it bothers me; once that happens it's on my mind and I'm left...
  15. T

Ok, so this year I decided to make a big change: I started working on myself, trying to become more well rounded, get out more, and lose weight. I also decided to date as many women as I could handle. I've used dating sites as well as meeting people "organically." It's been quite the...
  16. T

deflowering and anxiety

close - she's Indian and has been raised from puberty to wait until marriage. I'm actually sorta shocked that she's changed her mind like this....but then again, I did tell her that I wasn't going to be in a relationship without sex.
  17. T

deflowering and anxiety

why do I have to dump her? Am I just going to dump her because I believe I will have to start being more of a nice guy with her? Or is it because I put her and her p**sy on such a pedestal for so long and now that's gone? Or is it for some other reason that I'm not fully aware of? This is...
  18. T

deflowering and anxiety

So I have been dating this girl for about ten months now. You can search for my other post on here, about her being a virgin, etc...but now the situation has changed...we are right on the cusp of having sex, but for some reason I am filled with anxiety. Up until now the relationship has been...
  19. T

Bring back the fun...

well, I'm curious, why do you say she has low interest in me if this is her first serious relationship and she may not know what she's doing? She is very innocent, if you get my meaning.
  20. T

Bring back the fun...

ok, one thing I left out is that this is her very first relationship, like EVER. She's in her late twenties too. I have been trying to play the "yes, you are lucky" card as much as possible, just forgot this time. Truthfully, sometimes what she says is a bit much for me...I think to myself...