Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Women and doors: to open or not to open?

She'll thank you later when she gets down on her knees.
  2. E

Any girl can get a relationship

Your mindset is ****ed. Just because you are surrounded by a flood of fat chicks, doesn't mean you wanna **** them. Same with women surrounded by a bunch of 'men'.
  3. E

So I started observing this really ugly girl..

So just know that you are a 10, and that you can get any babe. I noticed this too, and I'll say that it is very dependent on the situation & setting. An hb3 can think the world of herself at a club or a pizza eating contest, and will consider herself an hb8. An hb9 out of her comfort...
  4. E

is this chick using me?

Seems like most guys reached a consensus that she is using you. Were I you, I wouldn't worry about such pity things if I'm having fun. And yes, Salsa is damn awesome fun. Here is something you should consider, if you can't create enough sexual tension through a salsa dance to have her all...
  5. E

What if ever was your "God" night/day?

Very nice, NN, way to pull them. You still have those shoes you wore that day? They must be damn good too.
  6. E

Common Beginner Mistakes.

If you don't know/have a guy like that at your gym, then it's probably YOU. Great post, Krueg.
  7. E

How Women at Work (and Corporations nowadays) REALLY Operate

Best thing, be your own boss. Good stories, bigneil, enjoyed reading each one and smirking to myself in disbelief at the american society.
  8. E

Just Text: "F*ck off."

Best
  9. E

What is it with people that NC while still communicating.

Now if only I could all be as successful as you, For_F, and get sex or at least some action.
  10. E

Girl literally ran way

Lol, she couldn't handle your attractiveness. Silly girl.
  11. E

What is it with people that NC while still communicating.

If she doesn't initiate, then she is not as interested. Kinda sucks, but you can turn that "hit it off just fine" into "omg, I had the best night of my life with SgtSplacker!" Go ahead and call her if you are still interested in her, cuz hey, she was wondering about you, that's kind of like a...
  12. E

Being the man - bar experience

I don't understand what the point was of not keeping her number at the end. Pride? Props to you for going out and chatting up some hot babes.
  13. E

What motivates you?

Results.
  14. E

Fenix94 college journal

Don't forget to bring condoms and altoids.
  15. E

How do you justify getting married?

1. There is more income to be had. 2. You don't have to fk random btches and think about STDs.
  16. E

What to say when a girl compliments you through text?

Ever seen How I met your mother? Barney's reply to a girl complimenting him. "You are so smart, so handsome.. blah blah blah" "You know me so well," said like she is the only girl who gets him, no sarcasm.
  17. E

Trying to knock-out someone taller

Unless you are 220+ lbs and heavy like those guys in the videos, I wouldn't recommend trading overhand blows and straights. Do what Bible_Belt said. Close the distance, take away his reach advantage, and then deal out ravaging hooks to the body, or to the chin. Look at Tyson's fights as an...
  18. E

First Grader accused of sexual harassment!

Flip it. If you were the father of that girl, would you want that kid singing that song to her? Punishment is too harsh, but the kid gotta be disciplined. And because parents blame teachers for their own children's lack of discipline, the teachers were forced to suspend the kid.
  19. E

What's the most shocking thing you've said to a girl?

Q: "Do I look fat in these jeans?" Answered with: "Well, baby... to be fair... this is a small room."