Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Masculinity

What is a Don Juan?

We (men) have changed our approach to dating women, given the invention of the smart phone and the mental wasteland on social media. There are few things I avoid more than giving women undeserved attention, consideration, resources, and general help. In a world full of pvssified men, a...
  2. Masculinity

Refused sex

I do not think you responded well to the situation. Behaving emotionally and throwing a fit in the absence of s*x is childish. Women experience a lot of friction during intercourse, especially if they are penetrated aggressively or have s*x for an extended period of time. In other words, the...
  3. Masculinity

2nd meet-up, and done...

Columbia is a district in the United States. It is also the name of a university. Colombia is nation west of Venezuela. --- I think your mistake was failing to escalate and being too distant. I have met a number of guys from the United States who are very hesitant to get even physically close...
  4. Masculinity

Do you ever fully move on from the first girl you loved?

She does not sound like a quality girl to me. But to answer your question, yes, I continued with my life after my first girl. Do not get caught up in The Trap of Living in the Past.
  5. Masculinity

Reverse the Effects of Social Media

It is no surprise that social media has decimated dating dynamics and caused a lot of sk@nkish behavior. What do you think it would take to get women to change course on this matter? Exclude naturally-occurring factors such as aging or starting a family (which may not even matter to some...
  6. Masculinity

Items Your Ex Gave You

Interesting responses. I had a bunch of letters, cards, and pictures from a recent ex. I do not like to live in the past, so I decided to throw everything away.
  7. Masculinity

Do you guys use protection?

I always wear protection with plates. A night of sex is not worth a life-time STD, 18 years of child support payments, or both.
  8. Masculinity

Understanding and Preventing Workplace Sexual Harassment

It is sexual harassment if she does not find you attractive or if she did, but wants to get revenge on you for something. High value males do not defecate where they eat, so the situation is already out of the question. If a chick harasses you, document everything. I have heard of cases where...
  9. Masculinity

Dating someone with herpes?

Yes, absolutely RUN away. A broad with herpes is not an LTR prospect, brother. You can do better. The way this was written gives me hope, as in, it is possible that you did NOT have sex with her. I think deep inside you know the right answer. Do not let emotions to override logic. Putting your...
  10. Masculinity

Items Your Ex Gave You

I have had friends disagree on this topic. I am curious to hear what some of you have done with things an ex has given you (pictures, cards, birthday letters, anniversary symbols), especially if you were in long-term relationships that ended. Do you keep the things? Do you set them on fire? Do...
  11. Masculinity

The death of the 'bad boy': How Gen Z has redefined the male heartthrob as alpha males are out and cinnamon rolls, Golden Retrievers and himbos are in

You are mixing correlation and causation. I am not saying that having a motorcycle--in and of itself--will CAUSE you to attract more women and retain them on your c0ck long-term. If you put a beta on a bike, women will notice him in the short term, but they will lose interest after he opens his...
  12. Masculinity

The death of the 'bad boy': How Gen Z has redefined the male heartthrob as alpha males are out and cinnamon rolls, Golden Retrievers and himbos are in

What is your source? It is okay to have an opinion, but where is the evidence to substantiate it?
  13. Masculinity

It is important to make the distinction between anecdotal evidence and empirical evidence. In general, women tend to be at least curious about guys with motorcycles (all else being equal of course) than guy without motorcycles (assuming you do not ride a piece of sh!t). Even though there may not...
  14. Masculinity

It's over for AlphaCells. :rofl: I used to ride a motorcycle in college and girls would leave me flirtatious notes on the gas tank. They also used to approach me and start conversations when they saw me carrying a helmet. This situation happened to my other motorcycle buddies as well, both...
  15. Masculinity

Quitting Por*

Interesting film on p0rn addiction.
  16. Masculinity

Do women divorce men because they don't do enough housework?

That video is a huge load of horse sh!t.
  17. Masculinity

Working at bars

The more important question is, how do YOU feel about it? You know her better than any of us on here. State some of the advantages and disadvantages and then make a decision. You asking these questions conveys that you are unsure, I imagine.
  18. Masculinity

Experience with women in church, lol

I look forward to reading that field report. :cool:
  19. Masculinity

Chick has system of dating orbiters, with the only one getting her poon being "without a job, finances"

Her rationale mistakenly assumes that strengths in guys are uni-dimensional (e.g., we can only be good at one thing) and perhaps her dating experience has show her just that. I am not sure how she selects men. However, if that "great d!ck" guy had a decent personality (in addition to a job and...