Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

The Big O

Increase her comfort level Most likely she has anxiety towards completely letting go with you, or going over the point of no return. Increase her comfort level towards you, last for longer, and maybe try a vibe with you together. Good luck!!!
  2. C

Prenuptial and cohabitation/binding agreements should be compulsory

Ref: Do women only love you for what you can do for them? I totally get the cave person youth, provisioning dynamic, but so what. We are not just base animals, we should by now have a sense of right and wrong. Most of us don’t go around clubbing people to death because we don’t like them...
  3. C

Do women only love you for what you can do for them?

The more I come to understand women the less I like many of them. Part of this has to do with the concept of love, if that concept even exists between a man and a woman. In my life I have had no shortage of women tell me they love me, “I love you” over and over I hear. I’ve become cynical...
  4. C

Breaks up with me, but one more night?

Well I learned if I’m not a good boy, I’m going to get a spanking from Kailex. Why did I go back? No, not for the sex that just kind of happened along the way. We never lost attraction for each other. I went back because I actually loved this girl, and sometimes when you love someone...
  5. C

Yes I think it is really interesting how what some of you guys said would happen, happened. She effectively played with me with absolutely no regard for how it may have hurt me at all. But hey it was not all bad!! And quite positively I got to see another side of her, the manipulative...
  6. C

Seeing women as a financial threat?

Thanks guys, Yes it is too larger risk in this day and age, especially the second time around. It is too easy for women to walk away when the going gets even a little tough. I’ve had a lot to do with women now, and I’m coming around to the belief that the more you understand women the...
  7. C

Seeing women as a financial threat?

Anyone who has read my posts over the years knows I’ve seen the ups and downs of LTRs, and not with low class girls, these girls are all doctors, last three anyway. But strangely despite their positions they do not have much money saved. My problem is that after going through the divorce from...
  8. C

Educational purposes only. Ok I thought I’d follow up with what happened with my girlfriend of three years for educational purposes for other guys, so you can laugh at my folly!! Oh yes what a fool I was lol. So day 30 never comes because basically I end up going over to her place one...
  9. C

Amazing hey? Does she really think I’m that stupid! Good lesson in the ways of women, at least some of them. Well it’s great that I am seeing her true colours at last. I’ll let it stew. Guy’s thanks for your help again.
  10. C

Guess who texts back? Any advice? My Text: All names are changed. “Hi Sarah, I’m no longer interested in 30 May. I love and want you, but not like that, not a final fling. I’m going to move on, as I see now, despite everything, you do not love me, and appear disinterested in trying to work...
  11. C

Thanks everyone Thank you everyone for replying and for your fantastic encouragement, advice and support. On the night I asked her what her friends thought. She advised that they said she should not break up with me, kind of strange for a girl not to follow her friends, but sobeit. I've...
  12. C

Plan revisited Thank you again everyone for taking the time to reply! Yes I agree, waiting around for 33 days is just more beta even if I don't turn up. I'll drop off the stuff, cancel the 33 day night and go NC.
  13. C

OK here's the plan... Thank you everyone for replying in such a helpful way. With a bit more time to think about it and your help I do think two factors, the fact that she did not ask for the keys back and is happy with day 33 both make it less final and also buys her time to see how it...
  14. C

OK Guys I need help. Have not posted here for about 3 years as all was fantastic with a beautiful, Phd, piano playing girl 17 years younger, I’m 49. Long story short – she lived a long distance away we flew back and forth for two years, she came over to live with me for a year. I have two...
  15. C

Girls who chase – reflections of game

Four more: If they are stupid enough to buy me drinks to influence me, who am I to refuse?; Am I into her, well I’m really not sure, yes I am, no I’m not, she’s on the edge of acceptable; How far can I push this chick and see if she still comes back? and This is boring, why don’t...
  16. C

Girls who chase – reflections of game

Recently I’ve had three girls directly ask me to come back to their place for the night, all of whom I have said no to. I got to thinking about how being “gamed” on the other side highlights clearly some reflections of game: Nervousness is obvious, and not at all attractive; Posture, not...
  17. C

Unplugging from The Matrix - Confusion, Fear and Anxiety

Mate stop trying to analyse women, often there is no cause or logical run of their decision making processes. You will not be able to reach some logical point where you went wrong or she went wrong, or solve “her problem”. There is not always cause and effect with women. You are making a basic...
  18. C

Zunder thinks be Alpha and all your problems will be over with women. Let Zunder have his view. The fact is you are better off without this woman, there were plenty of red flags. Alpha, not Alpha, its lucky she exited before you actually got married. Now go find another girl x2...
  19. C

Mate, I see you were quoting some of my stuff from an earlier post. Listen don’t let the guys beat you up too much over being beta or alpha is not the be all and end all to relationship success. As I pointed out plenty of alpha guys get dumped, divorced etc. There were a lot of red flags...
  20. C

Advice needed from a 3rd person perspective

...except for breath, that's useful advice, but probably pre-assumed.