Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Constantly looking for a shoulder

Bahhhh, do you really want to reconfort a girl who's gonna talk about god knows what? I don't think that's a good idea bro. I think that by doing that you'll become her new gay friend that will keep her secrets and reconfort her!
  2. T

I need a plan.

BROOO PLAN = PREPARATION = STRESS = MINDFAILURE = YOU FAIL IN DATE. The worst thing to do for a date, in my opinion is a plan. Now I am not talking about doing a plan about where you'll go and all that stuff. No, a plan about what you'll do when she's sitting next to ya at the movie...
  3. T

Starting a conversation via text or Facebook chat

I don't think there's really a trick to talk on facebook. The best advice I can give you is to stay yourself. Don't try all of these lines you see people writting on facebook, because most of the time girls recognize these lines and are like ah whatever. If the girl seems to be answering some...
  4. T

aproaching 50 girls

Man good job keep acting like that. Even if you fail you get more xp so don't worry the worst that can happen is that you get better the next time
  5. T

F_ckfriend after 1 year?

You know... ever if some say you most think that you are the reward and that you need to think about yourself only, I think you exagerated right there
  6. T

motivate me

Man just like the others said, just go tell her hi but make sure she hears you. I mean don't scream at her but just tell her hi and then if you start to talk it's good for you. If she justs says hi too it'S good because now she's gonna remember you. I'm telling you don't be shy and just go do it.
  7. T

Friend zone F**kfriend

Aight here we go. I've known this girl for maybe 3 months and we are good friends and I hate to have girl_friends you know I wanna get out of the friend zone but I just don't know how.I just wanna b**g her. Tricks?