Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Need a little guidance on a Cash Register Pick up

alright, i think i got a handle on it now, thanks for the info fellas!
  2. S

i guess what i said does come off stupid, but i just need to know how to number close in hurry, since ill probably have ppl behind me.
  3. S

a quick question about cash register pick ups. Tomorrow I'm gonna be going into a clothing store to buy a dress shirt for a banquet. I keep hearing about this hot girl who works there, so im gonna try to get her number. But, ive never done a cash register pick up before, so can anyone give me an...
  4. S

What are you guys doing for 4th of July??

Tomorrow I'm probably gonna be rolling solo, so I need ideas where i can go and improve my skills. Oh yeah, im also under 21 :) .
  5. S

Confused about picking up on IL in shopping stores

I wont be able to attend school until the fall, but i was mainly talking about other female shoppers in the store. Also, can you suggest some other places to hone my skills? Cuz most of my coworkers aren't young, its mostly older ppl :( . Since i sorta deal with floor sales, i could possibly...
  6. S

:D well thats definitely innovative. You should post that in the tip section. As for flyguy , i was asking if you have to be humerous on the intial approach.
  7. S

Your Smoothest Move

I gotta admit, these stories are inspiring and helpful. Keep em coming:D
  8. S

Thanks for the replies fellas, but i have one question for flyguy, can I really number close without making a girl laugh? Isn't that a bad thing?
  9. S

The Great Debate: Can a "DJ" get any girl?

Wow you sound like you need to be banned from the site!:) J/k:D
  10. S

I'm a bit confused on picking up on IL from girls in clothing shopping stores. A typical situation: I'm walking to the cash register and i see a HB. I make eye contact and sorta give a sly grin. She immediately looks away and walks somewhere else, so I assume that she doesn't have IL in me. Then...
  11. S

Let's Talk Even MORE about Cold Approaches

I am also having trouble on openers on different situations. What are ur personal openers that u use?
  12. S

I NEED HELP!!! 1st time going to clubs and parties!

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, i have this thing about not drinking alcohol. Is this going to be a problem in this type setting? And does anyone know any good videos that show club dancing? Cuz i would like to practice some, instead of going out there cold:)
  13. S

I NEED HELP!!! 1st time going to clubs and parties!

My friends have forever been trying to get me to go to a club or party with them. I dont know whats been holding me back. I guess its a combination of fear of rejection and not knowing what to do. In a few weeks I'm gonna grab my balls and just go. But I'm pretty much clueless on what to do:(...
  14. S

Can you really just walk around the mall all day making successful cold pick ups??

I thought I was the only one that had this problem:D
  15. S

Can you really just walk around the mall all day making successful cold pick ups??

Thanks for all the feedback fellas, but where are some other places I can possibly get alot of pratice getting PUs:confused:
  16. S

What is your weight/bench?

How in the world are u able to do this? Are you really short? I'm so amazed by this:D Your joking right?:confused: I'm 5'8 162 benching 230lbs
  17. S

In my area I really don't see alot girls my age(18) on a day to day basis for some reason:confused: . Someone suggested I should go solo at the mall to work on my game, but when I look around the mall. I notice that anyone whos there, is there with a friend or someone. This is probably stupid...
  18. S

The Official Cardio Thread

Wassup NEWBIE101, I'm currently lifting weights for bulk 3 days a week(mon,wed, fri). I do a total body workout on those days(upper,lower body, and abs). My bench is going up 5-10 lbs a week. I want to run 60 yd sprints to improve my 40 yd speed mon through friday. Currently most of my abs are...
  19. S

ever had a fine cousin come on to you?

Oh great, theres gonna be incest revolution and were gonna have to accept this nonsense. Soon, "being in the closet" is gonna have a whole new meaning:D
  20. S

Gotta quick question

Girls my age at bookstores? interesting, never would of though of that:D