Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

How to respond when girl asks about non-existent social life

dave134, With respect to ds28 (but not his idea), this is exactly fukking WRONG! If you want to get laid, you must LIE THROUGH YOUR TEETH. The reason I'm so struck by the advice "you can lie about it but you will ALWAYS eventually be found out" is that that was exactly MY mindset years...
  2. B

What's The Best Time To Call

El Campeon 56, I know, you're right, this a quality (I think small) of creepiness to calling on a pay phone -- but I think it's just the best of all options. Because until you've banged her, that telephone is a guy's enemy and a girl's best friend -- use it as little as possible. If she...
  3. B

Speed dating in 31 hours....

CGE333, Speed dating requires strong work -- it helps to go out when it's dark though, because it's a better time to drink, and alcohol leads to the bedroom.... Just call her 30 times an hour until she relents.... :) Take it easy, take it easy, and she'll likely give you the love you're...
  4. B

Double Entendres

Honeyshark, I agree with you. I was thinking exclusively from the frame of a CHICK WITH WHOM YOU HAVEN'T BANGED. To me chicks can be divided into two categories -- chicks in whose pusssies you've inserted your cok, and chicks in whose pusssies you have not inserted your cok. So much...
  5. B

Double Entendres

Guys, I came to a huge insight a while back. Was meaning to post it for a while.... A guy should never use a double entendre, I have realized. A double entendre, if someone isn't used to the term, is when a phrase or word can be interpreted two ways -- one sexual. Like a chick...
  6. B

What's The Best Time To Call

Disco, Jeez I think this is just about one of the toughest issues in dating -- when to first call a girl. I've given this an enormous amount of thought over the years. Here's what I arrived at. 1. Almost always at least a week (seven days) before calling (unless, say, she's from out...
  7. B

Women Are Not Complex

Guys, here's a truth that will really help you out once you know it. Women are not complex, they are not complicated. Thinking they are limits your ability to seduce them. Women want two things in a guy: STRENGTH and RESOURCES. Resources are, of course, what a guy offers to a woman to...
  8. B

Never Been Laid?

DJ de Florida, Hey, good to hear from you, man. Jeez, feels like ages ago when I mentioned I'd got a chick's number after she'd rear-ended me.... Anyways, you know I was on a date when that accident happened. And that girl I was on the date with became my girlfriend for more than a...
  9. B

Time to ask for her number...Been going to this cafe a while now (advice needed).

Jake, The point I was making wasn't that you can't get numbers in non-pick-up environments. The point was that in developing a long-term reputation for yourself, you want to be seen as having people come to you, not you to them. And I think guys who are really, really in demand are not seen...
  10. B

Never Been Laid?

Guys, If you have never been laid and never had an intimate relationship with a chick, this post is intended for you. I write this post because I am at a point of reflection. I recently went on a date with a knockout chick, Playboy-quality, and she propositioned me. It was the moment of...
  11. B

Time to ask for her number...Been going to this cafe a while now (advice needed).

Drex, Here's what I would do if I saw a hot chick who works somewhere. I would go in there with a hot chick that I am banging. Here's why: The easiest way to get a girl interested in you is to HAVE HER SEE THAT OTHER CHICKS ARE INTO YOU. I have a belief on getting numbers out in the...
  12. B

The Key to Success With Girls

You guys, here's the key to success, which you'll never really see advocated anywhere, publicly. Deception. In fact, you could extend this further to the key to success in all of life is deception. You won't see this advocated publicly anywhere because to do so would be extremely...
  13. B

How to turn from a loser who is nothing to something?

SlyDonJuan, I didn't read all the replies, but here is what I think. First, I see parts of myself from my past in your account. Huge, huge challenges are ahead of you, man, in my point of view. But I believe, from your plain self-insight, that you have the capability to change yourself. *...
  14. B

Getting Chicks at Clubs

Thanks, Aztec. I here what people are saying about being your own person, but where I'm at dressing in nice B. Republic clothes will not get you noticed at a club -- people will think you're kind of boring if you wear that to a club here. And if anyone knows of someone who gets consistent tail...
  15. B

Getting Chicks at Clubs

Northernpride, I'm glad someone out there feels the same way as I do. Here's the thing: I don't really think too many guys end up fukking the girls they meet at clubs. I just don't. I just don't believe a girl would go home with a guy after just DANCING with him and not talking to him for...
  16. B

Getting Chicks at Clubs

Thanks for all the replies, guys (Jake, you especially). I see that confidence and positivity and acting like you just nutted on a 10's face is critical in a club. One thing I got a problem with though is the attitude a guy's got to have in a club. He's got to be flamboyant and eager and not...
  17. B

Getting Chicks at Clubs

Has anyone here had good success in clubs? Like either getting numbers and then later banging them -- or banging them that night? What do you talk about? I ask because I've found the usual talk that you do in bars, like getting to know each other, doesn't really work in clubs. And also, do...
  18. B

talking about DJ techniques with her.

I agree with everyone -- don't talk about DJ techniques. But I got a twist on the story. I talked A LOT about DJ techniques with my former girlfriend -- especially about how I never called her in the beginning. Don't do it. Or maybe do it once, to see how a chick reacts. But the reaction...
  19. B

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

To my mind, if you're a guy, only like if your number is low. If your number is truly high, I agree with others that a girl will be impressed, though she probably won't admit it, or even consciously know it. Think about it -- if you're a girl and only a few other girls have agreed to sleep...
  20. B

Major Insight

John (& others reading), I field tested using "baby" all day Saturday. In my mind, it's a no go. Chicks were definitely kind of repelled by it. But the thing is, I think the SITUATION was the key. I used it in everday situations -- grocery stories, etc. I think in bars or clubs it might...