Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

How to be a better conversationalist

nickmado Dragging my old posts outa the closet?! Oh well..Kino her with emphasis to puctuate conversation....it comes with practice. Touch on the shoulder to direct her attention to something U want her to see....give her the vulcan mind meld & read her thoughts...I still gotta do that one...
  2. P

Hand Kissing???

I should clarify a bit. I never kissed her hand when I met her or early on, I think that is a little too much. I think it means more after U know a woman better. Poet ------------------ The cat that walks alone...
  3. P

Hand Kissing???

I kiss my GF's hand now & then. I think it tells her a lot about how much she means to me. It's a nice gesture. When we R driving in the car I will take her hand & just kiss it. She loves it. It's not something U should do early on or too much tho. But once U R both comfortable with each other...
  4. P

Should I Come Clean With Chick?

BGC: NO NO a thousand times no do not fess up to that one.....Even one lie will tarnish U in a chicks eyes more than about any other thing I can think of.....besides this was to build U up & it did not hurt her..just be honest about all other things..keep that one in the closet.....I lost a...
  5. P

LTR....need expert advice. This is serious stuff.

DJ de Florida: Ha ha...well anyway, Ali & I spent about 30 or 40 minutes today over lunch break at school just talking...nothing heavy just stuff...art, music, silly ways we can bend our fingers...just laughing a bit. I told her about my ex calling....and....we both decided we could make some...
  6. P

Hey all...life is too strange. I just got a call from my 5 year ex GF...She has been thru a terrible situation & the guy she was with died of cancer...This guy was so mean to her he would not allow her to try & call me or contact me for over a year. This woman (Michelle) was in tears over the...
  7. P

the prince: Peak & NSS: Ya I have laid my cards on the table & if she gives me her trust I will not betray it. But it is in her hands....Oh, one mistake in my posting...when I said "Do U think we can turn back the hands of time & I can once again be that quiet aloof guy U knew & we can take it...
  8. P

the prince: & all OK...here's the latest. I saw Ali today (truly by accident). We talked about little things (fluff...movies, work etc.) It was not forced or uncomfortable at all...we both were glad to talk to each other. Then I told her how bad I felt about putting all those emotions on her &...
  9. P

the prince: Thanks for your thots. Here is the last e-mail I sent her only moments ago. U caught me in the middle of it so I incorporated your "dance" theme cause I liked it. This is just a note to put a period on this whole thing. It is really her thots & emotions that must decide & time will...
  10. P

Yes they do...it is over for now...we have talked...I have nothing else to give but only to keep an open hand if she decide to take it. Otherwise I am moving on & she knows it..Poet ------------------ The cat that walks alone...
  11. P

Peak: & all.....Well, love sure is a suck situation. Never thot I would get into a mess like this one. Just goes to show what happens...I took this slow but real feelings develop when U R with someone like her. I sent an e-mail that capped everything I am feeling right now & "Prince" I borrowed...
  12. P

Peak:& BBJ: I have given this a LOT of thought. We talked for about an hour or maybe 1 1/2 hours last night. Some of it serious some of it just laughing & visiting. She agrees that trust is a big issue with her. She told me she wants to work on that with me. I am willing to help her get through...
  13. P

the prince: I think U have hit the nail on the head. I know for a fact that she has a trust issue with men. She has been under a lot of pressure for a long long time. Several times she has voiced this fear of "trust". This woman was raped by a now convicted serial rapist some years ago. It was...
  14. P

Thanks Jon, Peak & all.....just gotta let her know I am here for her & see what happens...no genius plan other than to keep talking & hope for the best. The roomy is workin out fine.....we get crazy & she is a lot of fun but we R not foolin around.....more as it develops on this situation...I...
  15. P

Hey gang, Poet here, as some may know I have been seeing this girl (Alicia). She has a psycho ex husband who tries to make her life hell. Her situation. She has a 3 1/2 year-old son. Hold's down 3 jobs. We can only see each other every other weekend & sometimes on Wednesdays. Our time together...
  16. P

How to be a better conversationalist

U would be suprised what can be said to someone U have only known for 5 minutes.....if the chemistry is good U can say almost anything! Poet ------------------ The cat that walks alone...
  17. P

The world is a mirror

Peak: Have been reading Taoism again? Good 4 U !!! I agree....As the wise man said "U get as good as U give".....Later, Poet ------------------ The cat that walks alone...
  18. P

Be objective at all times

Don_Juanabe: Good words. Being objective in all aspects of life is always the hardest thing. It was once said in a conversation I heard about a card game that occured in a movie "Once upon a time in the west" a great Sergio Leonne western. The big shot was dealing himself into a card game using...
  19. P

What Interested Women Do...

Krynnster: They bring U beer, drive to your place, listen to all your stories, laugh at your humor, compliment U on your pants, your colonge, your hair, your etc. etc., smile a lot, always try to hold your hand (I try to disuade that). Poet ------------------ The cat that walks alone...
  20. P

Another Saturday night of 'Women 101'

BigBadJon: Sounds like U R getting your homework done & will not be making the same mistakes again. Especially time frame stuff....if U look back over your posting a lot of these things have to do with timing! Too late, too early etc. Mostly I think U R waiting too long to move in especially if...