Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

The Truth About Women

This is a terrific thread. It should not be seen as depressing but as liberating. It can take quite a long while for your sense of reality to readjust, but you are better starting off from reality than fantasy. "Pook! You have destroyed my woman's honor!" "No sir, SHE has destroyed YOUR...
  2. P

American women Suck???

Ahem... THE TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT YOU!! Western women are limited to the Westernized men in their own countries. Western men are not as they have options all over the world. Demigraphics > Personal observation
  3. P

American women Suck???

It was demigraphics that provided insight on this matter for me. If you take a Westernized male outside of his country, he can easily marry any girl in the world provided he can meet her on a language/cultural level. American Husbands are the most desired in the world. "That is because they...
  4. P

American women Suck???

Self-interest isn't a female feature, it is a Human one. But Feminism has nothing to do with honesty. As the saying goes, it is not American women but women in America. The difference between Western Nations and non-Western nations is that the traditional controls or elements of shame have...
  5. P

Salute for the Fallen

Most men fall because of the allure of status. Let us say I like fishing. I date a goddess who HATES fishing and prefers we go to the opera. I HATE opera. Since she isn't going where I want in life, we break up. A loser would say, "OMG, Pook lost the goddess!" I didn't *lose* the...
  6. P

Salute for the Fallen

When someone says "changing gender roles" a red flag should come up. The idea of being able to change gender roles is the product of Feminism, and Feminism is the product of Rousseau. Rousseau was the one who said that all of civilization is artificial, especially our 'roles' in it. Communists...
  7. P

Salute for the Fallen

This article illustrates more than the writer intends: http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/03/15/divorce.suicide.wmd/index.html The article says that there is a high suicide rate for divorced men. The suicide rate for divorced women and single men is much lower, so much lower that this...
  8. P

Harry Potter and the Cheated Readers

Yes. If the law wasn't as severe as it was, I'd be singing a different tune. Whenever I raise the issue of the law with women, their reply is: "Then don't lay with bad women!" My response is, "Then I might as well lay with vipers." Vipers have about a 50% chance of stinging. And if...
  9. P

Here's a couple articles I ran into related to the topic. Someone mentioned here that music is very much agenda/pushed out. Well, he's right if you look at the 'Sony' part of this article. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163537,00.html For those of you playing video games and not...
  10. P

[/b] The 'solutions' go to the Tips forum. They're usually written beforehand in a text document before placed. The posts I'm putting in the Anything Else forum are just that, anything else, and are written directly into the little cgi stamp-sized box. [/b] If a girl you meet does...
  11. P

That premise itself says that society is artificial, that people are nothing more than clay to be molded by angelic potters (be they legislators or academics). This is Rousseau. Ever since day 1, I've been consistant that the ways to deal with woman (and with men) are defined by Nature, which...
  12. P

Modern Marriage, Think about it.

All good replies. The best book on this subject is called "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar (a woman!). The book details how a woman (and society) does all this, including what she does in marriage. It was published in the seventies. It was reviewed in Newsweek, the New York Times, and...
  13. P

The original post wasn't about literature losing its art to modernity. The original post is about how feminism and other bizzare sexual ideaologies made their way into Law. My answer was that they wormed their way through the Humanities. As a result, the Humanities are a total wasteland. This...
  14. P

Catcher in the rye is good. The only problem with this 'new literature' the feminists, gay advocates, etc. try to toss onto the studies is that they replace more important and far superior works. I generally think that enthusiasm is the best teacher. Most people won't even get into the old...
  15. P

I'm not referring to people like you, who are young and reading it. I am talking about thirty-fifty year olds who are reading it, and when the criticism comes (because anything so hyped and publicised invites it), they won't allow any criticism. The Chronicles of Narnia were children's books...
  16. P

American women Suck???

Spoken like a typical American woman. Any alternative to 'American women' is always the 'mail order bride' cliche. This is the year 2005, not 1905. Males do not have to marry the girl next door. I live near the southern border and don't have to go far to see the different reality. I've...
  17. P

I can understand why other children book writers feel cheated. They don't have the benifet of a publicity machine in their favor. But if they say anything, they are just reduced to 'jealousy' of Potter's success. Does JK Rowling being a single mom have anything to do with the publicity...
  18. P

Orson Scott Card As I've gotten older, I've realized most sci-fi is incredibly bad. The genre began in the pulp thirties where people would buy anything that had a rocketship on the cover. The audience for Sci-Fi have always complained that they are not taken seriously in literature (which...
  19. P

With newspapers and traditional TV news outlet plunging in viewership, (just look at the advertisements to see the audience, 6 o clock news is full of stories about 'health medicine' or about 'old people' and the ads are about Lavitra and medicine pills) the old monopoly is breaking up. As those...
  20. P

Black Folder: Dad and DNA tests

Article: http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2005/06/27/whos_dad_ask_the_dna/ Commentary: http://voxday.blogspot.com/2005/07/end-of-adulterous-gravy-train.html http://bulletproofpimp.blogspot.com/2005/07/wearing-nose-ring.html