Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

New E commerce website

ha ha ha..totally agree..now I dont .. I'm investing all my time around building business website or my job, And recently I have done a technology shift.. i.e I moved from Front end development to Back end Development. So again a big learning curve there. plus I have been suffering from hyeper...
  2. M

New E commerce website

Did Cost Estimation analysis... it requires around 10K as initial investment and 2K monthly for running. so for now plan is I keep working in full time job till it generates good profit. and my wife will run this business. let see how it goes..as for now..plan is to make the blog...
  3. M

New E commerce website

lol..no.not initially..I dont have that much money...there are some other ways to do it.think out of the BOX. I was reading AAAgents thread yesterday, and he seems to be stuck at one point..no technical knowledge, I think i,m far more lucky in that sense.. I have 10 yrs of webdev exp and now...
  4. M

New E commerce website

I,m planning to include a blog in my site, blog will have content related to healthy food , or food which is required for particular decease..like Acidity..and those articles will have links to my site product page.. this will good for SEO and will also help people looking for healthy food.. :)...
  5. M

New E commerce website

Completed the Initial draft of Database design you can see it here feels good.. next step create working model and see if it fits all the use cases. I have asked my freelancer to review the model, lol..but i dont think he will add anything.. guys if you feel anything is missing in...
  6. M

New E commerce website

Nope, it has a different business model.:wave: I plan to finish DB design first initial draft by today, it's been pending task for week. till Wednesday I was busy preparing for interview. thursday..friday and sat.. I have literally wasted. time to get back to work..
  7. M

New E commerce website

its still in making.. these are some links.. sublinks might not be working.. http://intelliwins.com/commerce/ http://intelliwins.com/commerce/category.aspx http://intelliwins.com/commerce/product.aspx PS : links are not working, as this is just the design prototype.
  8. M

New E commerce website

its 7.15 Am.. here is my plan for today 1) 7 to 10 Website DB design 2) 10 to 11 walk/ jogging -- skipped..just working on DB design..getting distracted by whats app.. .DB design till now 3) 11 to 12 cooking food. 4) 12 to 5 Interview preparation 5) 5 to 6 walking/jogging 6) 6 to 7 -- cook...
  9. M

New E commerce website

Morning 6.30 Am, I will work till 8 AM on DB design only nothing else..I hope I can Make good progress 11 PM and planning to work on it it 45 mins..hyper acidity is making harder...but its not over untill I win completed above tasks.. Tomorrows plan..wake up at 7 and work on DB design till 10..
  10. M

New E commerce website

Still stuck on DB design . I need to focus more, having a job interview lined up..need to prepare for that too..guys which tool do you use to create ERD?
  11. M

New E commerce website

Not much Updated... got database design from the developer to whom I have outsourced. but the design is very poor..I have done my research work..I will have to guide them...otherwise its gonna go messy. I plan to complete it in coming two days. I was hoping they would provide me...
  12. M

New E commerce website

Hello, I,m planning to create a business around online grocery market. lets see how far I can make it. I have tried to start online business before..but it failed..so this is my new baby.. so I want to track my progress here. for now I have been concentrating on building website...
  13. M

what are the must read books in your opinion?

if videos can do..please do see the videos of Tyler from RSDNation ..really good..)
  14. M

Understanding Other People/Friends

very true..I like the thought of making friends based on hobby outside of work.
  15. M

any one reading this thread.. http://www.scribd.com/doc/824361/48LawsOfPower
  16. M

Hello I often fail in this part. I over trust people. I consider every one around me as friend as connect with them as a friend but other way round is not the same. and people who make friends/ Or talk nice with me tend to use me for there own good reasons. are all people like this ? or my...
  17. M

Account Deletion or change displayname

hello all there are some events which are going on in my life due to which either i have to delete my account or change at least the displayname. Please help. please help.
  18. M

The best music in town is gone

how this radio music is affecting your life bro? let it go..happy xmas..:)
  19. M

What are top 3 things which you want to do before you die?

1) Make lots of money 2) see the world. 3) Make Wine from own wine yard.
  20. M

I want a job where I meet girls

WRONG