Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Feeling anxious seeing a girl

There's some girl that I have a crush on lol. I don't even know her, never talked to her etc. THe problem is everytime i see her, for a couple of seconds i have this anxious feeling, and then it lowers, but it still is more than my resting state. I talk to tons of girls (friends, i don't want to...
  2. C

AFC Chump Moves : Study primer of what to avoid

GREAT post! love it man
  3. C

What is the answer to all this love?

ok, clearly you're a guy. IF you wanna show yourself as a female, maybe get rid of teh pink and make it a little less obvious.
  4. C

Got my ass in a LTR.

so let me get this straight...u just met this girl and u two started kissing each other and stuff. DANG! any pointers on how I can escalate that fast lol
  5. C

What to do if a girl is tryin to get your attention

Thanks both you guys, really appreciate it.
  6. C

A date??

I just dont get it! Members here post " i went on a date at ____". I don't understand...do you specifically ask her for a date, ie. lets go on a date tommorow to (event). I'm assuming guys say "hey, wanna hang out tommorow and go for coffee"...but then how would the girl know this is actually...
  7. C

What to do if a girl is tryin to get your attention

I have been noticing a particular girl trying to get my attention. Everytime she sees me, gives me major eye contact. She has tried to bump into me ocassionally (and I don't mean by mistake, this is on purpose, pretty easy for me to tell lol). Should I say hi to her or smile?? What I'm...
  8. C

Going Clubbing first time

UPdate on how it went Alright guys, it went great. I opened up a couple of sets, girls were polite, thought they would be stuck up and *****y, but no :) . The only problem was I couldn't continue the conversation, was a bit nervous. On the dancefloor: Went in, looked around, started...
  9. C

would it be alright to find em on facebook and add em? just in case u don't get the #?
  10. C

thanks guys
  11. C

I'm going clubbing for the first time on saturday :D I was wondering if you guys could give me any tips/pointers etc? About dressing, don't worry, I'm a pro at lookin good :cool: So yea, what should I expect? Kinda nervous bout approaching.. Do I hang out with my friends all along, or do...
  12. C

How do you come off as sexual

hahah..good one. K lemme make it more clearer. For example: grabbing a girl by her waist, or making sexual connotations to her...i have seen guys flirt with girls, but then miss out doing this.
  13. C

How do you come off as sexual

This has been on my mind for a while. Quick facts: I'm a college/uni student. I know tons of girls, and I do come off as ****y/confident. I've a tendency of saying that im good looking etc., showing that I'm not afraid of my looks, I dress well, and dress to impress ;) ANyways, I wanna go...
  14. C

say whatever you want is not getting through

talk about school, friends, weekend, etc. man lots of stuff to talk about
  15. C

College girl

She doesn't give me a damn opportunity to even come up and say hi. Right now I'm questioning her interest level. Talking to her...i notice shes a bit of a shy girl in the start, so I think thats an issue as well
  16. C

College girl

Guys I have a bit of a problem. I met this girl a month ago in college, we added each other on facebook, had a convo there. In person, I rarely see her. We have some classes together, but like today, I soo wanted to talk to her and get her number, but she left. I know she likes me (its easy...
  17. C

Unleashing Subtle Sexuality

Great Post!
  18. C

Is this a good thing to say?

So I was wondering, lets say some girl is playing hard to get..would it be a good idea while having a conversation with her to say : "yea...u look cute which is why im hittin on u, but u always play hard to get.." essentially what I'm trying to ask is, would it be a good idea to tell a girl...
  19. C

Should I bother asking her to join me? Girl in my class + assignment

after reading your post, she looks at you more as a friend. More fishes in the sea bro...get fishing