Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Protect That Heart

I agree, BUT if you have a strong bullet proof heart, then you can open your heart to a female & not care about the result's. Not caring about anything that's going on in her life because you are too focused on yourself & your good life. And you know you got it going on. And can find any girl...
  2. A

GOD, LEARNING WHAT WOMEN WANT IS LIKE HAVING A MAJOR IN COLLEGE!!

Excellent article POOK. All nice guy's READ above.
  3. A

New philosophy on female friends

Definetly friendship zone!
  4. A

sorry, got alittle carried away. Peace.
  5. A

Dude, I personally think she want's to fukk you. And your opportunity was when you guy's slept together. Did'nt she start acting strange after that. I believe she was waiting for you to make that move. But you did'nt. So she start trippin. I believe you should never sleep with a girl for the...
  6. A

How to make girls flock over you(for high school guys)

I was thinking of making a movie called El Nino where a giant storm destroy's the people in L.A. Anyway, I agree completely & I've done this. And it does work guy's. In the whole, BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. Let her worship YOU. You're the display, not her. Got a favorite movie, let it be...
  7. A

Daddy's Little Girl

Alot of girl's out their are very affected by the way their daddy's treated them. And their alway's looking for that guy who can replace good O' daddy. Or bad O' daddy. Anything less is uncivilized to them. So how do you find out about Ms. Ladies daddy. Well ask "how is the relationship with...
  8. A

Conversation 101

The easiest way to learn conversation in today's world is to get yourself a job where you HAVE to talk to customer's. Job's like: secretary, front office clerk, fast food cashier, video store cashier, grocery store cashier, bartender, waiter, server, salesman, phone operator, pizza deliver...
  9. A

My Pet Peeve

I have absolutely no problem with this board. If I did, I would have been out along time ago. I'm on this board for one reason. Conquering women's heart's. Anything else would be uncivilized. I excepted this board way back when the board was brown & some idiot's last signature post was "fukk...
  10. A

Signs of High Interest

That's a good question. A question I would correctly like to know myself. But I would assume: her seeing you as a mystery. she know's nothing about you. but she's known you for awhile. she's either asking question's about you TO YOU or asking other people. you being the center of attention in...
  11. A

Massage Till She Kums

?black woman
  12. A

Massage Till She Kums

I've mastered the massage. I massage this older sista in my apartment last Monday. I worked her whole body. I tried not to leave anything untouched. I started with the back, worked my way to the yoni. Massaged her back, arm's, leg's, hand's, shoulder's, neck, joint's, & when the signal's are...
  13. A

Breaking the rules of the "game" DISCUSS

except DONT TRUST NO ONE! - unless they've proven themselves to you. peace. 4 more days till my first anniversary.
  14. A

Breaking the rules of the "game" DISCUSS

excellent speech. I have nothing to add.
  15. A

steps toward inner peace

Nice article brutha.
  16. A

Why Bad Boys/Jerks/Don Juan?

...so while we're waiting for her to grow up, we might as well get some pussie from her for the wait if we can.
  17. A

Why Bad Boys/Jerks/Don Juan?

why not nice guys/why bad boys: "she think's he's interesting & attractive" "she want's to be tested" "the pressures off with a bad boy" "she's turned on by mental, physical & verbal confidence" "she want's to initiate thing's to do" "he single's her out on the good thing's from everyone...
  18. A

Patience: What truly makes a Don Juan

I am glad you're posting this. It just reassure's me that I'm currently doing the RIGHT thing.
  19. A

Conversation To Her Heart

CONVERSATION: 1. First, vision your seduction more powerful than her's. Be down & prepared for whatever. 2. Talk about FEELINGS. "how was your weekend?, what did you do? did you have fun? i like the way your hair is?" - anything that you think she would like to talk about. 3. never, ever...
  20. A

The True Mark of a Diamond Player

Exellent post Obidexx. And if a girl does this to you, you have to try to reverse the situation by either dumping her for a while or ignoring her for a minute until she start's MISSING you. Then you're on top again.