Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

The Easiest Pattern Ever (15 words)

Does sound desperate, but that sense of rejection can create some chase later on her part if she choses to persue... interesting pattern though...
  2. D

My Girlfriend Just Told Me She "Cares" For Her Ex-Boyfriend -- What Should I Do?

assure her thoughts that he's up to no good and only wants to screw her, aleinate him out of her miond the best you can, make her glad she's with you and not him, If you DEMAND her to stop seeing him she will not, and she'll be pissed at you for being so INSENSITIVE and CONTROLLING, leading to...
  3. D

The 3 Second Rule - How do you make yourself stick to it ?

3 things, practice, practice and most importatnly PRACTICE!!! Or be like the oh so cool geeks sitting at the back table watching everyone else dance and wallow in their own self-pity, not appitizing at all... ------------------ The greatest barrier to achievement or success is not lack of...
  4. D

x

thanks, that's exactly what I needed to read right now, great post
  5. D

Different Type Of Advice...

Damn straight!!! The world is a very very big place full of oppurtunity,
  6. D

The manipulative, cold hearted man with tits

Cheers to cynics everywhere!!! Great **** man,
  7. D

Having female friend$

I just got to be freinds with this chick I use to hate... She's a playette and I'm a Player, it's the perfect alliance, I help her she can help me, besides that it's always good to have a web of chick freinds, so you can always go for their freinds and they'll support you the whole way...
  8. D

Books, music, branching out your intrests to increase convo. skills

Hey Big JC, Rolling Thunder is by Doug Boyd, this guy Doug Boyd goes around the world studying people like swami's and medicine men, Rolling Thunder is a medicine man who's outlook on the world is amazing, it's really worth reading, I also highly recommend The Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins,
  9. D

My ass is getting stalked!!!!

You're not the only one who is the victim of that sort if immature behavior.... Last year the best freind of a girlfreind I had fell for me, one night she forced herself on me and... well... it was nice, but after that she started to call me late at night telling me how much she loved me... I...
  10. D

Books, music, branching out your intrests to increase convo. skills

A way to be an awesome convo. person is to branch your mind out in every possible way, I try to read atleast several good sized books a month. these books should usually focus on ideas or pesonal growth such as spirtulism "Rolling Thunder" is a great example, for humor about modern things try...
  11. D

Kings rule the world, and the little people just get whats left over...

When I first came to this site I had low SE and sucked at when it came to getting girls, I read and read and for the first 3 months I did nothing, except get more miserable, but then a time came where I decided to turn the tables, and be the man, Well I'm the man now, I honestly don't give a...
  12. D

DZ Xperience #3: Manipulate their emotions

I like scented candles..... I agree with most of the material, except for the over-complimenting, good post dude
  13. D

A New Era Begins

Awwwww Yeah!!!
  14. D

W0manese!

hahahaha
  15. D

Hanging Up with Diginity

I love it, and I've been there before, wish I had thought of that
  16. D

Here is the answer to all your questions!

To be a Don juan, a great lover, a good man, is to be just a couple things, be yourself(never try to be somthing you're not)and be confident, Go out and get what ya want, it takes some people quite awhile to realize that's all you need to be, and Hidden you're a great example of a Don juan, I f...
  17. D

The Don Juan Pledge of Honor

I agree A-D, I hope everyone reads that and takes it, lol, yeah!
  18. D

What's Your Number?

I don't remember half of that stuff anyways...lol