Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. SoSuave.com

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Although it is admirable to want to help out the guys at Loveshack, we do not allow any kind of "forum war" here. Feel free to keep posting and giving good advice to the guys at Loveshack if you want, but this thread is closed.
  2. SoSuave.com

Sosuave spam attack

:up: Taken care of. Thanks.
  3. SoSuave.com

What You Like/Dislike About the New Forum

Let's not get into the whole we need an "xyz forum" discussion in this thread. We know how those go. Maybe we'll discuss that soon. Thanks.
  4. SoSuave.com

What You Like/Dislike About the New Forum

This is the thread for you to post what you like/dislike about the new forum, as well as suggestions. You vBulletin veterans can discuss any cool features that you think most DJs are probably unfamiliar with.
  5. SoSuave.com

Moderators in TMM Forum

bump
  6. SoSuave.com

Moderators in TMM Forum

If you'd be interested in being a moderator of "The Mature Man" forum please send an email to me at: djnewslet@aol.com We may add one or two new moderators to help keep the forum running smoothly. The requirements are pretty simple: 1) 25 or older. 2) Mature and not prone to petty...
  7. SoSuave.com

Tests

Moving this to The Archive.
  8. SoSuave.com

What I have learned from this board

9. SoSuave.com

Work on your GAME (Why I Don't Get "Rejected")

10. SoSuave.com

Girls with BFs (Merged threads)

11. SoSuave.com

Note for archive readers

I changed it so that it shows them all now. I should have realized this sooner.
  12. SoSuave.com

Pimphop.com Sells Out!

Please keep your problems with pimphop over there. We have enough problems over here to worry about.
  13. SoSuave.com

Tired of the Arguing

I think we can all agree that there's too much arguing going on in the Suggestions & Feedback forum. Where it all began, who knows, and I don't really care. We just need to get it to stop. Members should not be flaming or exchanging insults with each other... and that includes the moderators...
  14. SoSuave.com

Online Dating

Okay, I don't know why a thread about online dating would be closed, but it is a perfectly acceptable topic of discussion around here. And some people are very effective at using it to meet women. Maybe the moderators around here get a little overzealous from time to time, but they're trying...
  15. SoSuave.com

Online Dating

bump
  16. SoSuave.com

F'n Annoyed with timing out.

At the top click: User CP - Edit Options Select "yes" for the cookie options (2 & 3). Should solve your problem.