Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Giving a girl your number?

Absolutely I think asking the girl's number is better than giving your number. If you giving your telephone number,don't expect the girl will ring you back because she may think the guy is too conceit. You have many ways to get a telephone number from her . If you are brave enough,just ask her...
  2. B

Girl Cheats on You, do you beat the guys ass?

You knew,you and your GF both cheated on each other .The guy is not your friend,so he has no responsibility to respect you even though he knew you are her BF. So I think you should think more about your relationship with your GF not beat the guy.
  3. B

Well, I fvcked up...

From a girl's position,I think she loves you . Maybe she is a little shy .She just waits some words from your mouth. Ask her out ! If she agrees,then congratulations!
  4. B

Showing a girl you disapprove..

I think you should tell her your real feeling. Just give her a call and disscuss your problems.
  5. B

Date ideas! Need help fast!!!! PLEASE

[B]You seem be so nervous. Is it you first time to have a date with her? If so, a outwalking and then a supper with her is a good choice . Hope I can help you and wish you have a successful dating experience.[/B]
  6. B

Gift Ideas**

Maybe you give some flowers or something else she likes. If she likes pets,but she doen't own one since now .A pet (maybe a small dog ) is your good choice.Hope you have a wonderful dating!