Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

So on average here, what's everyones take on having kids?

Despite my recent activities with women... I would personally want to have kids. I know there are some of you who may view kids as an eventual dampener to your lifestyle but to me, having kids and having that responsibility... I don't know... I don't think there's anything more fulfilling in...
  2. I

Challenging myself to get Hb 9.9 through self improvement

What's so funny about this story is that you sound exactly like me when I was just about to graduate high school and start college. Ahhh... the memories. I used to be just like you and had this mad crush on this girl. I felt like this girl was the hottest thing in the world (I would want to...
  3. I

Zero to 60...now what?

Male. Single. Big penis. Taking applications now.
  4. I

Date Disastrously Bypasses Physical Intimacy, Goes Straight To Emotional Intimacy

I'm confused. I love being myself and it works for me. I guess I'm just that awesome. :rockon:
  5. I

The truth about FriendZone & Attraction

Agreed. I've met and banged women from various time frames of a "relationship". Some girls get on my nuts within 2-3 min of meeting me, while others.. due to timing or some other circumstance... don't do so until later. Regardless, I don't think we should rule out patience as an important...
  6. I

NO IDEA what went wrong

Another little update: I just got responses from them both. The friend accepted my apology and was actually very surprised and happy that I was willing to go out of my way to "reach out" to her. There was still a bit of attitude in her message but it was expected. The girl also replied and...
  7. I

NO IDEA what went wrong

Just a little update: It's been almost 2 weeks but anyways lately I find out that her friend (the one who came along to the club with us) thinks that I'm a total sleeze bag for what I did with her friend that night and has been deliberately **** blocking me (to the point where she would get...
  8. I

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

In high school (around the 11th grade) i became completely infatuated with one of my long term friends. Obviously she didn't like me back but that didn't stop me from trying. I kept trying for almost 2 years. When senior prom came, I found out she didn't have a date (the reason being me scaring...
  9. I

How to tell when she is horny with you?

this is like asking how to know if a girl is attracted to you... do a search =P
  10. I

'Give me your number instead'

Honestly, what I've found to work for me is just to give them my number. So if I feel like things are going good, I'll usually just say something like "well I gotta run, gimme a call at xxx-xxxx and continue this next time" It's a bit submissive but I personally like kicking the ball...
  11. I

Do women no longer get attached after sex?

I concur. Girls these days are definitely a lot less attached. Perhaps we'll see a complete reversal of behavior in future days where girls just use men for sex? :cool:
  12. I

Almost lost virginity..

Calm down. I'm not sure what the details are at work but seriously, chill out. First off, you're acting like this girl is your last opportunity to lose your virginity. She's not. Instead, you should be thinking in your head that SHE's the one that's missing out. She didn't put out and...
  13. I

Weird ending to a first date

I second the brush off. see where it goes though, you might be able to salvage this situation if you play your cards right.
  14. I

Progress ovet the last few months

Congratulations on all your progress so far. It seems to me like you're definitely headed towards the right direction with all this. Keep it up!
  15. I

Sexual Exploration

Your fantasies sound kinda gay to me.
  16. I

Guilt from cheating on LTR

Lol, did not even see that. But hey you never know. I've had friends who have been married since they were 19.
  17. I

Am I being afc here, do you ever ask questions?

Seriously, don't trip out. If she wants to visit, whatever... let the ***** come. All you should be doing is telling her that you're free on this, this and that day. What more is there to discuss? Leave it be.
  18. I

Almost lost virginity..

I'm going to put this in the simplest way possible: Step 1: Talk Step 2: Flirt Step 3: Start touching - Nothing too extreme like ass grabbing. Just a gentle hand around the waist from time to time. Step 4: Flirt more aggresively with more sexual content. Step 5: If she responds...
  19. I

Guilt from cheating on LTR

It's funny because I've actually been on the other side of the spectrum here (I was the one that got cheated on). So here's my opinion... While I'm sure there will be a ton of guys here that'll tell you not to tell her and just leave it be.... I personally object to that. I actually...