Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

ALRIIIIIGHT...I blew it (literally)

Yeah. Could've been worse. Like this one time this guy who went to my high school farted and crapped himself when this fine girl came up and talked to him while we were on the road for a football game...Coach never let him hear the end of it...Poor guy
  2. C

ALRIIIIIGHT...I blew it (literally)

Ok, if you read my previous thread I mentioned this girl in my class. Well, this morning before class, I was having a good conversation with her. I was climbing the ladder to success with this broad...However...I literally blew it. Let me set it up. FIRST: She sat down on the bench next to me...
  3. C

Entering a bar/club by yourself

Step 1: Drink Step 2: Go to a group of guys and befriend them Don't go to a group with just guys in it...Nobody likes a sausage fest. Go to a group of guys with atleast 2 girls in that group, but REMEMBER to pay them no mind. They'll eventually want to get to know you. But, if the girls...
  4. C

Whats your favorite condom?

Lifestyle sucks. I'd rather not f**k at all than use a stupid Lifestyle. Trojan Ultra-Thin is what I use. I've been using them for a long time now and it's never broke on me. I highly recommend that. Avoid Lifestyle and Trojan Twisted Pleasure. LS and Trojan Twisted Pleasure = FAIL
  5. C

What would be a good witty comeback to these comments?

What would be a good comeback if they just laughed in your face?
  6. C

I'm enjoying this... If the girl is going to b!tch, then why can't we be a smart@ss back? She's already made up her mind on me so in my mind, I have nothing to lose.
  7. C

Noobie! You are the man! Here's more...These are a little tougher though haha. I have a boyfriend I'm gay You're not my type F**k you! I'm a virgin I'm not just some slut that's going to take her pants off for you (had that said to me before) Have fun brother
  8. C

My older brother has been hit pretty hard with these over the last 2 months and I kinda want to help him...Any suggestions on what he can say without standing there like a goon? "I just got out of a relationship and need time alone." "I'm not ready for a relationship like you are." "Let's...
  9. C

premature..ejeculation into her mouth

Maybe this time you can blow one in her face while watching Marley and Me. I also heard Hotel for Dogs is quite the flick to get hot and heavy to :rock: This is an awesome post. cw92, don't worry bro, we're just busting your balls (no pun intended). I hope this next experience won't be...
  10. C

Who do you usually trust to set you up on dates other than yourself and why?

If I'm going out, it will be of the girl of my chosing. I want to use my game to attract her and set up the date. It gets my confidence up. Getting set up kinda makes the night awkward cause all you're really talking about is how you know the middle man that set you up. I like having my own...
  11. C

premature..ejeculation into her mouth

I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at ANY post in my life. This goes for the Hornets Message Board, St. Louis Rams Message Board, LSU Message Board, and Rivals Message Board...Damn kid, you should be happy you caught a nvt that fast. Not to mention you did it during...
  12. C

PHAT RABBIT. Here's the results to the Phillip Routine

Will do PHAT RABBIT. I was just seeing how the routine worked, of course I'm going to mix it up a lot. None the less, Phillip has worked his way into my gameplan.
  13. C

PHAT RABBIT. Here's the results to the Phillip Routine

Sorry it's taking so long to finally give you my field test results on the "Phillip" routine. Here it is...I kept the results down in a notebook so I wouldn't forget how it went. GIRL #1 HB 6.5 (We're having a good conversation after she helps me with my Math work, which I already knew. I...
  14. C

giving you the gum in her mouth

That's just awesome :yes: That should've been your response. I'll have to use that one day. I would love to see the look on the chic's face. hahaha :rockon:
  15. C

This actually works

Nah man, it's just come in and sit down. The bar tender was too busy to notice I stole them.
  16. C

This actually works

I love doing little experiments like this. I'm going to try to do more of them and report back here and let you all know how it went down.
  17. C

This actually works

This is one of the finest techniques I've ever used. I loved using it and I hope some of yall will use it. It was exhilarating! And the fact I discovered this on accident makes it even more awesome! Yall can't see it now, but I'm giving myself a pat on the back :)
  18. C

This actually works

Last night I was at the local watering hole and me and my people were sitting at a table, but then more people came that we knew to sit by us so I took two chairs from another table that was empty. Well, the two people left and I forgot to take the chairs back. Next thing I see is two FINE...
  19. C

Girl was too young, had to break it to her

Ummm...Dude? That's sorta every guys fantasy hahaha
  20. C

Girl was too young, had to break it to her

17 here in Louisiana. Ahhh...Jail bait. Thou art a heartless biatch. It is tempting, but it ain't worth it. Just keep in touch with them and eventually they'll turn whatever age is legal in your parts.