Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

RIP Alan Roger Currie - direct approach pioneer dies age 59

Did he had any health issues?
  2. C

important criteria before marriage

long time back thread this goes for business partners too agree any new people you connect on personal level do full background checks found judgements unpaid ,liens by irs on a tenant who was very nice to talk in person but background reports tell different story
  3. C

hot stocks 2018

market is correcting anyone into stocks for wealth protection or long term growth im following below ,looking to get into some action after correction baba shop square
  4. C

Any DJs from India?

you live in india ? ,if you can travel to philipines,thailand nearby
  5. C

wheat bread avoid or ok ?

thanks all for sharing about wheat bread i was eating whole wheat, grain bread thinking its healthy ,recommended by doctors I will stop bread completely out and see how my body weight ,how i feel in a month i found now this book saying not to eat breat at all Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat...
  6. C

plan birthday party for girl and her friends

i met few new people at volunteer event ,this girl mentioned her birthday coming in 2 weeks and want to plan she wanted karoakie but not sure on which place I took lead and said will find online two good places and also a place to eat near them if you guys planned birthday party with multiple...
  7. C

thank you never thought of lettuce wraps for sandwich thought of sushi wraps before .. to get peanut butter and canned salmon as sandwich
  8. C

i use wheat brread to make sandwitches 2 wheat bread slices (whole wheat flour) canned tuna or salmon peanut butter 2 teaspoons on each slice 2x above what do you think of this ? is this wheat bread ok or any alternate substitue for quick sandwich receipes I do this everyday for lunch...
  9. C

Share your diets

this iswhat i eat most of the week any comments on bread if its no for abs ? canned salmon/tuna/chicken ,with wheat bread as sandwich oatmeal with hot sauce apples/grapes few times two or three times a week apple sauce for dessert I am eating lot of wheat bread with olive oil peanut butter...
  10. C

speedating

went to speeddating and went direct as its only 4 mins or less ,when asked what you do for fun sex is fun ,what type of sex you into ... pretty much different reactions from several Anyone else do direct game at speed dating with results or tips going direct
  11. C

volunteer game

Anyone know best volunteer/non profit activities to meet women or be authority/be teacher remember a several years ago feeding homeless ,most of other volunteers were women from local college looking to do/lead some volunteer events this year
  12. C

Attorneys and getting Laid

What type of attorneys are popular for ladies Just like techies are nerdy and unpopular vs Police.cops are way better because of their job athority
  13. C

finding your weakness delegation skills

thanks guys let me clarify someone who is self employed vs running a business with a team skills involved in delegating different parts of biz looks like delegation is also a skill to learn delegating work to others is my weakness ?
  14. C

finding your weakness delegation skills

Any one here manages teams of people or runs multiple businesses with delegation Looks like this is also skill to learn how did you confirm / find your weakness skills ?
  15. C

The Official Self-Belief Think Tank

you need to ask for help those already there where you want to go from my past ,it was my ego,comfort zone that stopped me to avoid failure
  16. C

trading for living

Anyone here trades for a living making profits more than losses in trading ? whats best way for someone new to work with those successfull trading for a living
  17. C

How did you become successful

Do you make more profits than losses over a year if you teach your trading style or coach who want to work with you ? not to change thread Traders who make living ? http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2174250
  18. C

important criteria before marriage

Hello Guys those who are married and happy more than 2yrs what were non negotioble criteria you looked into I assume few things will be different for each man ,just to know what were your criteria
  19. C

personal trainer help vs self motivated

Hello guys Im going to gym regularly 3x times a week, met a local personal trainer in gym who does coach on side in the park 30 min sessions any benefits of working with trainer or particular things to ask as to how working out or my body reaction/progress p.s im self motivated...
  20. C

Womens Questions

voice record thanks guys I did voice record with spy voice recorder and did review for myself , I should have not answered few questions ,either way lesson learnt she never responded to third date ,in one of my answers i might have not met her criteria Better post date review ,dont...