Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

The hurdles of self improvement?

What happened was that your consciousness of being "nervous" at that time was your focus. If this is your focus, it tends to expand. By entering a particular emotional state or though, you actually give power to it if you continue to "be" in it. Try to snap yourself immediately into a whole...
  2. A

Strange woman - do you think all the work is undone?

The girl is NOT that interested. She's just enjoying the attention you're giving her. If a woman is dead serious and thrilled to meet someone, they will be desperate enough to want to see you as soon as possible.
  3. A

Stop Sucking!

80 to 90 percent of attraction is a mental game.
  4. A

what if she asks for your number after ....?!

The best thing to do? Tell her you'll give her a miss call later - so she has something to anticipate for. This will stir up attraction immediately on her subconscious level - since you demonstrated yourself as a healthy challenge :)
  5. A

How to become more sexual

Here's one that should hit a home run: Do not fear sex. Do not perceive sex as something wrong. Be comfortable with what the fact that we're all sexual beings at our biological core. Once you accept that sex is a way of life, your sexuality levels will get it's fair taste of freedom.
  6. A

****y/funny reply needed

The girl's fishing for a compliment on her face too. What I'd do is give her a so-so look, and say "your face is not bad too, but honestly, I'm more of an ass-guy"
  7. A

Having trouble building confidence to make the move?

You'll get out of this hole, by first rewiring your brain's response to what usually happens when you see a girl that you suspect likes you. Next time, just go for it. The more you repeat a certain behavior, the more normalized it becomes. Since you're always responding with fear to approach...
  8. A

Is it awkward to cold approach in the train? subway? train/subway station?

You're thinking too much about the reactions you may get. Just go in for it. When your attitude, body language, and overall vibe about you as a person is cool, not one where you're "asking for something" like a homeless dude, she will stop for you and hear out what you have to say. Women will...
  9. A

How to kino during coffee/dinner date?

When applying kino, consider the CONTEXT. You don't have to force it - or remind yourself "I have to kino her at some point now... or today..." You do it when the situation is right. When you're having drinks, and you're not sitting within easy touching range, it'll be awkward to stretch all...
  10. A

Back in The Game.

Don't get hung up over the past. Leave your ex to as side dish for now. Get on with life, there's plenty more amazing girls who you'd only get to meet, if you created those opportunities. The less attention you give your ex, the more her interest level will start boiling again once she...
  11. A

Good looking and well dressed dudes makes hot chicks feel bad about themselves?

That's just an insecure girl you overheard a conversation from. She basically has nothing more than looks which defines her personal worth/value in the relationship. A smart woman would love and appreciate a guy that takes care of his appearance, and not sweat about it as long as his overall...
  12. A

Advice needed(& no its not about a girl)

Kirro, it's good you're acknowledging your weaknesses, and that self improvement is the way to go. I've been in your shoes. The secret is take it day-by-day. Baby steps first. Small accomplishments will bundle up and help you reach milestones. Keep on upgrading yourself in one department...
  13. A

When girls take ages to text back

She isn't that keen bro. Girls nowadays are affixed to their phones. Of course sh saw your text. She's just waiting for something better to fall into place, and if that doesn't, maybe she'll reply to you just to get something going. Another tip: Never "wait" for a woman to reply. Once you shoot...
  14. A

"American women are the devil"

Game+Gym+Guap(fiances)=Profit A go getter's attitude surely helps :)
  15. A

Introduction and questions

You place too much emphasis on have to flirt. Just focus on having a good time with the girls in your life. To kill your approach anxiety, firstly, dont think of it as "approaching," rather, just an opportunity to meet someone new and have a "good conversation" where you can share some of your...
  16. A

Anyone game Asian Chicks?

I go for asian chicks mostly. It really depends where geographically you are. Asian chicks in the states and ones in Asia have a slightly different mentality and approach to relationships.
  17. A

girl leaves my room

more details bro. Was it a sudden escalation? Where to? How long have you known each other? Since she just left like that, she probably isn't sexually attracted to you. Get over it, focus on other more important things in life. More tastier fishes will swim your way.
  18. A

Actions Trumping Hotness

You, my friend, did the correct thing for any man with self respect.
  19. A

Need help after the number close

You place too much emphasis on phone interactions, which makes it even more difficult for you to handle it. Your phone is solely a tool of communication. Next time you dial up a chick, relax, keep the conversation short (so you feel less pressured prior to the call), ask her a simple "how're...
  20. A

She said, "Let's take it slow, you can see other women." How should I react?

What you want to do, is to do as she suggested. Don't commit to pursuing her only - go look elsewhere for more quality women. Her interest level towards you is sitting on the fence. The most 'attractive' move is to give her less of your time and attention, and show her that you've got an...