Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Girl gives me the going out of town line

^^^ don't listen to this fool. she could be genuine, just be cool. If she is into you, she will re-schedule and contact you. or you can contact her again after a week or two. but IF she blows you off again, then you next her.
  2. E

Need some help with this Russian.....

who cares if she is russian, chinese or zimbabwean if you want to make a move, just do it! you havn't done anything yet... so we can't tell you whether you have blown it or not. don't get to obssessed about this girl.. sounds like you are starting to develop symptoms of oneitis. you...
  3. E

Gettin played... thats what im thinkin...

if you can control your emotions and if you don't get too emotionally attached to this girl, go for it and make her your FWB but if you can't, then stay away.. don't play her game
  4. E

In the end they just don’t care, what now?

very good advices here, but personally I agree with points made by DonJuan11 :up: Dude, YOU HAVE TO BOOST HER EGO, not the other way around. You have to make her feel good about herself, make her laugh, make her relaxed and have fun with you. You are still in your own world that people have...
  5. E

should i act like she doesn't exist anymore or will that make me look bitter?

it's hard to tell exactly what is going with info you have provided above, but my guess is that you were nervous or made her feel uncomfortable during your 1st or 2nd date. girls can initially show high IL but if you don't play your cards right, the IL can easily go down, or you could meet...
  6. E

Hard to get or game over

great advices here. But I wouldn't say its game over just yet. OP, my friend. you need to stop making yourself too available for this chick... don't you have better things to do? If the girl says shes busy, then she must be busy, just leave it at that; don't think into it too much. I...
  7. E

talk to her or wait?

Don't talk to her online everyday, don't you have better things to do? plus, if you talk to her tooo much online, you might run out of things to talk about in person :crazy: talking to a girl online/phone everyday when you haven't even met, is a sure way to get FZ touchdown :down:
  8. E

How often to call/text girl in relationship?

True. A lot of ppl here (especially inexperienced ones) are brainwashed and crammed with ideas/informations and most don't know how/when/where to apply them.
  9. E

Need a man's opinion.

just rape him
  10. E

Girl says why aren't you treating me on the first date?

who says this is a date? :crazy:
  11. E

phone basics

once you get the number, it is best to text first.. so that she knows who you are before picking up the phone make sure you don't respond right away... and your text msg must be shorter than her's when you actually call her, sometimes it's best she does't pick up the phone... just leave...
  12. E

The pictures game....

nice body, yeah... but the face is... meh, just nasty that's my opinion though
  13. E

What on earth is she up to?

typical office-flirt and an AW. don't try to analyze the girl; don't think too much about accidental tit/butt rubbing etc just be a man and make your move if you want her I think you have serious Oneitis with this broad :down: this is bad... at this rate, even if you make a move, she...
  14. E

reason i have trouble with women is b/c i don't have a POWER job

that is good to know, I know you had no bad intention what-so-ever, but it sounded like it from one phrase where you said; without the explanation you just mentioned. perhaps I misinterpreted your message; no hard feelings... you don't need to prove me anything other than that, this...
  15. E

reason i have trouble with women is b/c i don't have a POWER job

there is no need to attack OP's mother... parents want their kids to do better than themselves Joe45, I think your mother mentioned Power job because she wants you to have a power job and it has nothing to do with how well you do with women as for Aspergers syndrome, although your...
  16. E

premature..ejeculation into her mouth

hahaha this thread is gold! btw how old are u?
  17. E

conversation problem

let women do the talking.. it's much easier! just listen to them and when you hear them say something interesting (not neccesarily for you lol), you can dig deep and let them talk more about it
  18. E

I need examples of teasing women

you should become more comfortable with yourself first... improve yourself overall! If you learn certain pick-up lines/skills etc, it won't get you far later on you have to become a natural...