Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Q: How to secure a date if she tells you she's busy?

Interesting feedback. I'm no DJ but I do have a bit of dating experience and I'm quite aware of the game. However, from experience, I know that its possible to create attraction and chemistry from thin air. Yes, there might be competition, and who knows where I am on her list, but its a...
  2. R

thought of it, buut, "less way" of gettin out of the situation still doesn't mean "no way" of getting out. of course she could always say shes busy on both days you mention =P. sux for us huh...
  3. R

posted that before i read ur reply hahah.
  4. R

Love the advice, especially about just teasing about her "busy schedule" then just leaving it at "talk to you later" to keep her wondering. However, again I'd like to retort a few things. If you always call just to invite her out with specific plans and leave her with a "talk to you later"...
  5. R

Thx for the response, Funny thing is I omitted the part where I threw in the "I saw something that reminded me of you!" Still got shot down with the "busy" response after going in with a bang and proposing the "wanna grab drinks" line. I do like your idea of just asking her what she's...
  6. R

Hey guys, Here's the scenario: Met a girl at a bar, hit it off well, then gave her a call 4 days later and asked her if she'd be free to grab drinks. Me: "I'd like to invite you out for happy hour. I'm busy this week but how bout later next week?" Her: *pause* "Umm, not quite sure...