Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

hmm did I handle this right

oh well just wanted to know what you guys would have done just wanted some feedback. we were already leaving when they came so I am not going to stop my group of leaving to go and talk to them but my friend said they will be going out with us this weekend so I was like I will just talk to her...
  2. E

cuz we were going to see them again later this weekend so I told him I will just talk to her then no need to try to do anything to hook me up i just feel like its a ***** move maybe im wrong i dunno i haven't been in this situation so wasn't sure how to handle it
  3. E

me and my buddies are hanging out at a local coffee place and there it is about 4 of us so we occupy a table and my friends friend(girl) comes with her friends and sit at another table. By this time we were ready to leave so we leave except my friend stayed back to hang out with the chicks he...
  4. E

girl texts "have you cheated on any of your girlfriends?"

Talking to this chick and things are going well. She text my asking if I have ever cheated on any of my girlfriends. I never have and looking for any good texts to send back to her and not be like every guy and say no no im sooo loyal etc etc....
  5. E

do girls like clingy guys?

I know most girls dont like this at all, but my friend hooked up with this chick he just met and he would bend over back for her and text her all the time and spends all time with her. Something like that to me would make me think the girl would run away but guess not. You guys think there are...
  6. E

Call after excuse

hope you are kidding. Anyways, I would just not contact her for a couple of days maybe even a week or so unless she trys to make some contact back at you. If she is interested then she will make a move since she canceled on you already. Interested girls will make a raincheck.
  7. E

Trying to find a way to deal with a flaky girl.

yup someone else is gaming her and ****ing her in ways she likes better. If things go sour with that guy (or girl) she may be back, but next this chick
  8. E

Someone smack some sense into me.. next right?

pimp-sicle wrapped this up, good advice. Learn from this, next her, and use the knowledge for the next girl
  9. E

A stripper gave me a phone number. Now what?

why are you freaking out. start texting her and game her up and see how it goes, she can show you some tricks, just keep your softy strapped
  10. E

psychology behind IL/flaking and not responding, some insight please

you keep bringing up her canceling, bad move, do it maybe once in a neg way but not more than that
  11. E

Withholding attention

withholding works well, but doesn't work for all girls. Don't let the boat sail to far or else the next guy will pick her up and that can happen any minute.
  12. E

Should you pay for dinner? Yes

Funny how every girl ive dated i have taken them to dinner and paid. This questions is brought up to many times. Dinner is harmless and spending $30 isn't going to break your wallet (hope not) regardless if it works out or not. Take her out to cofee isn't a bad idea, but dont avoid the dinner...
  13. E

19 and a virgin, what can I do to lose my v-card?

Take your v-card and put it in your pocket and focus on YOU. Finish school or get a job, or do both. Finance a car (you need a car!), getting a pad is a plus (im 21 and still live at home but this isn't a big problem), start hitting the gym, and just let things flow. girls will come.
  14. E

Need a quick tip

I agree, I should have tried to game her at the party but we were already leaving and she was around all her friends so I didn't know how to approach that since I didnt know her or any of her friends. We have made contact at her workplace, she introduced herself and thats it. I guess I should...
  15. E

Need a quick tip

So I was leaving a party with a buddy of mine and I noticed a cute girl who I would really like to get to know. I tell my buddy I think that girl is cute and he happens to know her so we leave. Couple of days later my friend talks to her and tells her I think she is cute and we go to her...
  16. E

Girl says she will call you later

If a girl says she will call you later, should you just not call/text her until she calls/texts you back? Just curious what you guys would do. (You just met this girl)
  17. E

Talking to this new chick, found out she does ecstasy

yeah you guys are right, I will just have her as a fb. I really dont want to deal with the drama and trying E is not an option. Thanks for the inputs.
  18. E

I can **** her already I know, she already tried. I was trying to make this more than just a **** buddy and I am not going to do E especially over a chick
  19. E

Hello, not new to the forums but did just sign up. Been talking to this new girl for awhile, everything is going great and we are really kicking it off. Getting to know her more, find out she likes to go to raves and do ecstasy. Not like a one time thing, but like once a week. She is...