Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

LR: Girl Twice my height

I think it’s funny that Jews get a bad rep for being cheap and well, not that I’m advocating that Asians need any more stereotypes working against them, but I’d be pretty inclined to say that Asians definitely take the cake when it comes to hoarding pennies. The apple doesn’t fall too far from...
  2. K

Thoughts on Dance/Phone Game

Thoughts on Dance Game........... I do get this inquiry a lot and one of my longer term clients brought it up out of bitter frustration. He was out sarging one night with a natural friend (in all fairness, he's of a foreign background and has a bit of a thick accent, so the game has been a...
  3. K

Can too much kino reek desperation?

Generally speaking, too much kino can definitely come across as creepy. Think about it, when you decide to kino a girl, you’re breaking that physical barrier between you and that person. Women like men that are confident, in other words, guys that don’t putz around and get nervous all the...
  4. K

Why can't I stop obsessing over this woman?

It’s only too late if you decide it to be, at this point, even though you’ve had so many years without success and progress is going to be tough, this really is a journey that I believe all men should undertake, period. If you don’t fulfill this part of your life, you’ve failed yourself as a...
  5. K

Conversation Flowing

Here you Go, I think you’ll find this of tremendous help: http://blog.kevinfengvh1pickupartist.com/2009/08/12/great-youve-approached-now-what.aspx The biggest problem that most guys make when they approach is that they approach with no energy and its completely lackluster, they don’t put...
  6. K

Pickup the waitress

It’s really difficult to pick apart these situations from just reading them, all the sub communication and the real MEAT of the interaction is all left out, ANYWAY, just kind of judging what I can based off the text, I don’t think she really had a boyfriend, or more rather, she definitely used...
  7. K

Have a coffe date tonight... need some advice

Mystery and Matador don’t really do day 2’s that often, at least not that I’ve seen or heard of and I learned a lot from them. Have a quick fun conversation with her and invite her out to hang out with you and THAT’S when you game and close her well. It’s much easier to get a girl’s buying...
  8. K

Younger chick advice needed....

Girls love older guys, as far as that goes, it’s going to do nothing but help you. Use that to your advantage. Know that she’s perceives you as an older guy, ergo you’re more experienced and I guess knows more than she does. Act that way, it will help you establish that dominant frame with...
  9. K

lol can someone help me with somethin clever for this

She’s being playful with you and its very clear she likes you in this situation. Remember, always keep a fun positive playful frame, she’s already put you on a pedestal with that comment, no need to DLV yourself or play it modest, keep your value and throw back a playful comment. As far as...
  10. K

for those who really get girls

While I won’t say looks are not important in pickup, it doesn’t even sound like you’re making approaches right now. Unless you have major physical flaws like you’re morbidly obese or you have wicked terrible acne, the rest of the burden is on you, it’s your move and it’s your turn to make the...
  11. K

Ridicolous Approach problem

Well, quite frankly, you have a LOT of potential here and you’re throwing away a great gift. If what you say is true, you’re going to have to work a lot less hard than most PUA’s including myself. What you have is approach anxiety and in terms of psychologist to some degree, your ego has...
  12. K

Please help with this situation

Well, first things first, call her back, you’ll miss 100% of shots you don’t take. If she’s hugging you more than others, that’s usually a sign of interest, just don’t be a ***** or oblivious to it. Sounds like you’re in college or high school and if that’s the case, you should invite her...
  13. K

Getting back your respect after doing somethin AFC...is it possible?

Next this girl, when you mess up in a girl’s eyes, not that it’s impossible to recover, but you’re better off starting from scratch on a blank slate instead of trying to mitigate your losses. You already lost a lot of cash in the stock, fortunately, in this market, you can ditch it and invest...
  14. K

midway through sex she tells me to stop =S

That’s really weird, for a chick to stop during mid session. Don’t take this offensively, but my hunch is that she probably just didn’t think you were that good (logically). I mean for me personally, I’ve stopped once before, and it’s because the girl’s B/O was horrific when she sweated and...
  15. K

negs didnt work...advice?

Be careful with negging, when most guys, including myself try using them to begin with, they just come across as offensive and abrasive, try ****y funny instead, try teasing girls instead of blatantly trying to bring their value down. Anyways, don’t take the attack personally, take everything...
  16. K

Bad Boys get all the "babes".

Well, I totally see where you’re coming from but that being said, that isn’t going to help guys alleviate their pick up issues. Even though what you say does make sense, in the pick up community, it’ll just give guys one more reason not to make the approach. I mean yeah, not every girl is...
  17. K

Starting College in 2 weeks. Tips please!!!

Hey guys so im starting college soon. any tips for how to make the most out of this time as possible? well for starters im planning on being as social as possible, which was not always the case with me in high school/. First things first, join a frat, it’ll give you more social status, and...
  18. K

sexualizing conversations

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/10/sexual-identity-less-talk-more-sex.html check that out, it’ll help you transition from normal conversation into sexual conversation. Actually, talking about sex as a normal topic should be something you’re comfortable with, girls actually will...
  19. K

Are there any basic fundamentals to cold approaches?

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2005/06/nature-of-verbal-game-old-article.html There are some verbal guidelines as basics for you to build your game upon. Aside from that, just get out there and do it and apply some of your own personal ingenuity. Remmber pick up is an art form that...
  20. K

What now?

Sit on it and play it cool. Easier said than done, but don’t freak out, I will suggest that you check this article out as I’m sure it will help you with your phone game. http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/01/importance-of-rotations-phone-game.html At this point, I think you’ve...