Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Trouble With ****y'n'Funny In Person? Super-Phone To The Rescue!

Alright, this ain't gonna be too long 'cause my burritos are gettin' cold :eek:. Ya' ambitious DJ-to-be's out there know that nothing leaves that priceless look on a gal's face like some good ol' ****y and Funny. It's amusing and gets the job done. But sometimes...sometimes you just draw a...
  2. W

When I'm in my zone, I'm the shyt. When I'm not, my game sucks

Ah...this is like...the entire problem of high school summed up in one thread. "I'm awesome around my friends but suck like no other when around outsiders." XD. Well, I can't really give you a straight up solution, as I'm still tangling with this monstrosity myself and it suuuuuuuuuucks. I can...
  3. W

The Official Classroom Thread!

Hmm...Jeffthechef, personally, I'd say something like "Hey, get off my mouse!" and accuse her of switching them to get my attention/touch me when she protested that it was hers. Then again, I feel more at home with ball-busting than flat out ****y. I'll give that a whirl and get back to ya'...
  4. W

I have something REALLY interesting to tell you

That curiosity and anticipation are fantastic ways to get any person's attention. ^_~
  5. W

Getting rid of oneitis

Ideally, what CaptainJ's said is whatcha' want to do. Still...I've been there, I understand your outlook, and I know it is a gut-twisting feeling of frustration. Believe me...that's my entire Junior year of high school in a nutshell. I can't give you the ultimate solution, but I can offer ya'...
  6. W

Hey hey, before something starts up, let's keep from arguing with each other. You don't like someone's example, don't use it. Questioning is good, but let's try to stay above bashing each other, comrades. Alpha males, remember? Let it sliiiiiiiiiide ^_~ Stickin' with my "Youngin'" theme, next...
  7. W

I need examples of teasing women

While I firmly stand behind all the people above me that have said you need to chill out and have fun, here's a small bit to help get you started. Teasing girls is is basically an insult with a smile. If a female friend did something stupid and you said, "Wow, that was brilliant" with a serious...
  8. W

A simple one, but oh so classic; the gal asks for a paper or some are passed out, I start to hand it to her, and just when it looks like I'm a doing her a favor, I whip out a game of keep-away. ****y grin included. Those elementary school kids are really on to something ^_^ If I feel like...
  9. W

Teasing Tip: "The Backstab"

While every guy has to face down his own personal demons when it comes to, as my best bud would put it, dancing the good dance, I've noticed that teasing is still one of the biggest thorns in a teenager's side. The following is one of my favorite techniques for teasing because it's great for...