Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Atom Smasher

How to graduate from SoSuave with honors

Today is graduation day for me, guys. I must move on. My time here has been greatly rewarding, both as a member and a moderator. SoSuave has been the single greatest influence in my metamorphosis from a clueless, confused loser to a man who likes what he sees in the mirror and who, secondarily...
  2. Atom Smasher

How to graduate from SoSuave with honors

Taking them to task really doesn’t apply to rejection. As you mentioned, she’s already cut off communication. Polite rejection is fair. Rude rejection is just an unfortunate part of the game and you need to learn to ignore it. Any woman who rejects rudely is vile and should be looked at as your...
  3. Atom Smasher

Advice after second date

OP, keep in mind that you should NEVER let a woman end a date. If it’s not going anywhere for that particular night, you should be bugging out early. When a woman ends a date, it sets a very bad precedent for future interactions and makes you appear like an orbiter who overstayed his welcome...
  4. Atom Smasher

What video games are you guys playing these days?

I always preferred military sims because I like to shoot and bomb stuff. General flying around was boring. However, today’s MSFS is so good that it can be used for serious pilot training. The fact that you can fly anywhere in the world is insane. I like to select scattered clouds and set the...
  5. Atom Smasher

Yes, I remember it. The original was pretty much geometric shapes and was a slide show speed-wise. That era of flight sims pretty much didn’t interest me because all I wanted to do was shoot stuff. Even before MS Flight Sim I had this tiny little computer that had a flight sim on it. It was...
  6. Atom Smasher

I didn’t know 2042 flopped. I remember the gender sh!t with V. I was appalled. That really turned me off to the company. Based on your comments I’m going to go back to BF1 and get into it. It looks awesome in the gameplay footage. It looks like I’m not the only one who thought the single player...
  7. Atom Smasher

Looks like you must keep a plumber on retainer. Is that all water cooling?
  8. Atom Smasher

I actually have BF one. I’ve only ever played the single player mode which I got tired of because it was just a scripted shoot-fest that didn’t give you a chance to catch your breath. I never tried online because I figured I’d be a detriment to other players due to my lack of experience. Are...
  9. Atom Smasher

How to convert a business lead to a romantic prospect?

Fat is a HUGE turnoff to most women. It tells them that you lack self-discipline. Nothing works against men more than excess fat. You don’t have to be an Adonis to attract women. If you’re just moderately fit, you’re more fit than 80% of men. The vast majority of women are completely satisfied...
  10. Atom Smasher

I have XPlane 11, and I would agree that the flight models were slightly more realistic, but I think that msfs has at this point come pretty close, and perhaps even obtained parity. Once you fly msfs, you can’t go back because the scenery is absolutely astounding. It’s a lot of fun to fly in...
  11. Atom Smasher

Clumsy Flirting Attempt by Female Cashier?

I’m joking a bit but I actually think she was giving him an IOI. He didn’t capitalize on it but it would have been a good opportunity for practice.
  12. Atom Smasher

Clumsy Flirting Attempt by Female Cashier?

Paper or plastic? :love::love::love::love:
  13. Atom Smasher

Any easy habbits to adopt that help make one into a casual everyday flirt?

Gold. What vows did you take when you got married? Are you planning an exit?
  14. Atom Smasher

Is there a balance to be struck in terms of being playfully touchy on dates?

I think it can be easily overdone. I’m married now, but in the past if a girl showed definite interest, I would pull back the touching a little to make her crave it. It’s amazing the effect you can have on a woman by “noticing” her fingers. You take her hand and inspect them closely and...
  15. Atom Smasher

Oh that’s right, it’s called RD Redemption. I misnamed it in my op. I did enjoy Age of Empires. I remember getting tired of micromanaging the building of the cities. I preferred the warfare aspect. I used to like Panzer General too. Turn-based, but fun once you got into it.
  16. Atom Smasher

As I look back, I had more fun playing more graphically primitive games in the 90s than I do the current eye candy filled games. I remember Hunt for Red October, which was just blips moving around representing subs and ships. The whole thing was about sneaking around, avoiding detection, and...
  17. Atom Smasher

I hadn’t thought of that. Would the Occulus work for someone who is extremely nearsighted? My range of clarity without glasses is about 4” to 8” from my eyeballs. Thanks for the tip. I always did like that game.
  18. Atom Smasher

For me mostly it’s Microsoft Flight Simulator. I just bought Red Dead II but it won’t load. Looks like the latest update broke it. I wanna be a cowboy so I’ll wait till they fix it. I wish someone would come up with a realistic gun controller. It would be great to practice shooting with...