Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Less than a month before Court Hearing on....

Joint custody: Are you asking for joint custody? The judge, practically speaking, will have wide discretion on almost everything. So come up with a theory, something like "I'm a responsible, caring, loving father." Then fit the facts to the theory. You don't have a job that pays the...
  2. C

Doing business with women. Dating women. Same rules apply.

Negotiations too! The same thing happens when you negotiate. With men, you can talk rationally. With women... well, here's an example from real life: (Negotiation over settlement; she is opposing counsel) Me: Your client has a much weaker position. He's a convicted drug dealer, and ran...
  3. C

Should I take my relationship to the next step?

Neil, Looks like you've got yourself an orphan thread. But no fear -- it often seems that the more in-depth the thread, the less responses it gets (compare with "Post your favorite movie!"). You sound like you have a few values in common with me; that's why I'm responding. Anyway...
  4. C

RANT: guy "friends" - ARRRGGH!!

We all know that some women are like this -- attention wh0res, etc. Other posters have made all the relevant and correct analyses. My 2 cents: Look up, not down. Don't be mad. Be happy you've eliminated her, and didn't waste time thereafter. Be happy that you're wise enough to do so, and not...
  5. C

Movies watched more than 5 times

Nobody mentioned Swingers? God, what kind of a forum is this?
  6. C

Is it a turnoff for women if a man isn't popular or have a lot of friends?

But if you're not naturally inclined to be a social butterfly, will you really change yourself just so you'd attract more women? This is a deceptively short question. Moreover, popularity and having lots of friends are not the same thing. You can be popular -- everyone knows your name, who...
  7. C

It finallly hit home....

Breaking up is never easy. But good job doing it. It'll hurt for a bit, like tearing off a scab. The pain will eventually go away and the wound will heal, and you'll be a better man for it. So don't dwell on the past. Look to the future. Nearly everyone on here have broken up with someone...
  8. C

any guys ever leave their g/f because of lack of sex

Come on, is this really a hard question? You're 31 years young and supporting some other guy's two kids and not getting sex? The answer you seek is ripe for your taking.
  9. C

[LONG] False Intimacy

Alex, I was just being cute. But I was thinking that the topic could be split into two: the succinct lesson and the personal background. The lesson is encapsulated in: And the rest is the personal history. I'm not suggesting that you change the thread at all. Rather, if you want to...
  10. C

Flowers?

What a concise and poignant thread! About time. Definitely archive material.
  11. C

So how do I let a girl know I'm interested without actually telling her?

Why do you want to tell her? Because you think you have a big secret that she'll fall head over heels for? Come on. If a girl truly likes you, she'll like you no matter what, regardless of what you might think or know. So if you know she likes you, then that's that. No need to blurt out...
  12. C

to shave or not to shave?

FYI: Some girls don't like the stubble after you shave. Other girls hate the hair when giving head. Maybe well-trimmed is the best middle ground.
  13. C

Today's Society!

Drugs/tattoos/addition: When all basic needs are satisfied, imaginary needs are created. Health: Our bodies are built to store fat and die young. Blame nature. Blame technology. Homosexuality: ...is like religion. Either you believe in it or you don't. And I'm sure if either side had it...
  14. C

Are Most Women Pathological Liars & Manipulators?

Women can't and shouldn't be judged on the same standard as men -- because they're not men. What we consider as manipulative is in fact our judgment of actions taken by other men; i.e. if one of our guy friends played games, we'd call them out on it and tell them to fvck off. But women...
  15. C

white women

The problem with advocating for "men's studies" is that feminists will retort by saying, "Everything is men's studies! Men have always dominated everything! It's unfair! Unequal! It's HIS-STORY! That's why we need a 'her-story' too!"
  16. C

Men are guilty until proven guilty

Here's a tip: Don't talk sh!t about your ex while you're with your kid. Courts (in the USA, at least) look down upon any attempt at alienation from a parent. It doesn't mean praise her actively. Just don't talk bad about her. As a strategy, you should also beware of ways your ex is talking...
  17. C

[LONG] False Intimacy

I expected long, but not loooonnnnngggg...g.... Get to the point already. If this was more of a catharsis for you, great. I'm happy for you personally. Maybe put it in your blog or something. But you don't need to rehash what you did with that girl in your writing now. I get the point that...
  18. C

Lets hear your Stories of REJECTION! + my story of rejection

in email Here's one I've gotten through email. This was after I wrote her (after due introductions, flirting, etc.) to get her number so that I could call her and set up a date. Her response? (I edited some parts out in the middle for redundancy/length) "Give you my number? What do you...
  19. C

How do I get away from judgemental people when I have to be with them?

I want to post separately about your parents -- Your parents are unique in that they're responsible for setting boundaries and teaching you what is right and wrong. They are biologically, socially, and legally required to set boundaries, guide and judge your actions and learning. You must...
  20. C

How do I get away from judgemental people when I have to be with them?

We form judgments in order to understand the world. It's part of human nature to decide how we stand in the world. But some people short circuit careful and neutral consideration, and prop themselves up on an artificial position. They decide that something is plain wrong or evil, and judge...