Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. N

Please confirm my faults - and a ton of other stuff

1. You're being very hard on yourself. It's okay to make mistakes, just keep learning from them and making progress. 2. Change her mood not her mind. IMO, whatever lack of escalation you think happened on Date#2 wasn't as bad as the VMs/texts you sent after she LJBFed you. Stop trying to reason...
  2. N

The sudden pullback - how do you deal with it?

Your escalation wasn't savvy or persistent enough in dates 2 and 3. It happens. She was down but you didn't play the game properly enough in the final stretch so she lost interest. Maybe you could've gotten her back to yours on date 2. Just because she's reluctant the first time you ask...
  3. N

Time is running out - please help!

The not kissing isn't a terrible sign so much as her not kissing when her friend was being escalated on by your friend. Like someone else said, she should've felt much more comfortable at that point. Instead, it was the exact opposite. Her friend was having a good time with a sexual option...
  4. N

Must watch for anyone struggling to approach/meet chicks.

Dude speaks like he's doing spoken word poetry but he makes a lot of sense.
  5. N

FR: Hunger For More (A Slow Night)

Great write up. Can totally relate to the feeling of not doing enough. Been trying to get my professional life back on point so I've been worried about other things. Stayed in Friday night but forced myself to go out on Saturday. Feel like I dropped the ball a couple of times but did end up with...
  6. N

early mixed signals and ignore, pls advice djs

Nothing more than going out with her AFC provider boyfriend, being "aroused" by more alpha men but then going home with the provider. Same **** happened this weekend to me only the girl was married. Recognize it for what it is. It's not attention whoring unless you're duped by it. Use her...
  7. N

Leading her and isolation

Good post & thread. To add, I'd say the more "high risk" the situation is, the better your results will be. For example, let's say I saw a hot girl in a large group sitting down in the middle of a table wedged between her friends. In the past I'd be like "nah, she's got too many friends around...
  8. N

I still dont get if its good or bad when girls see you with many other girls

Good topic. I'd say women seeing you with other women is always an emotion-stirring thing and we all know that stirring women's emotions is good, whether it be in a positive direction or a negative direction. Better a woman feel something rather than feel nothing/be indifferent. When a woman...
  9. N

We need a separate board for minorities

No we don't, OP. But we do need to ban every race-baiting troll, half of whom probably aren't even the race they say they are.
  10. N

Minority guys that want to score with White women, what do you make of this advice?

I'm always skeptical of these threads. 50% chance of trolling... Anywho... Used to hit up this spot along the beach in the South Bay of L.A. Me and my boys used to go there a lot because the venue was nice and they played good music. As far as pulling, it never happened. I concluded that it was...
  11. N

Beginner seeking help!

She definitely liked you at one point but this thing has dragged on too long. Relationships need to grow and progress. You've been stuck in the same ol for at least a year without a single PHYSICAL ACTION on your part. No kissing. No sex. No nothing. You're in an imaginary relationship, not a...
  12. N

Alright guys, I need some input

Entertaining thread. We think alike I think. She sounds like a fun one. That said-- Careful. You've done a good job identifying what you've done right but don't get too high when things seem to be going well. I'm in a situation myself where a girl has recently reemerged after a year of limited...
  13. N

Good, Actually Honest Article from Female Perspective

Joined this site called "Thought Catalog" a few months ago. It definitely skews female and from time to time I go on the comments and start trolling. Usually, though, there's no point. You can learn a lot from just reading some of the tripe posted on there and simply doing the opposite of what's...
  14. N

An intellectual woman vs a dump b!tch

I think intellectual girls are more transparent and easier to break. They're also more susceptible to negs and the like. The whole ****y funny schtick works well with them. This could be because I'm pretty witty so they get my humor.
  15. N

horrible night-oneitutus

The more specific you think your problem/experience is, the more universal it actually is. What happened to you happened to me... and was the woman who brought me to this site. Same deal. "Wasn't sure about me but gave me a chance." Good news is after the initial pain, and sending her a few...
  16. N

Do I next her?

Couple of things: 1. You made plans way too far in advance. Wednesday to Sunday is a long long time. Make plans for 1-2 days in advance not longer. Girls flake enough as is. Forcing a commitment for so far in the future isn't helping a guy's cause. 2. The choice to sit on your hands while she...
  17. N

Is she flaking?

Things are progressing far far far far far too slowly. 3 months?! I appreciate that you were in a relationship at the beginning but once you got out you needed to ramp things up a lot more and make the most out of the first date. It's clear that she once had high interest in you and has some...
  18. N

I don't understand what happened

Who knows what happened. (And you still might hear from her) Without beating yourself up over it, look at how long the interaction was. The shorter and less substantive it was, the more work you have to do in getting her out (usually)... That means some witty texts and then "graduating" to a...
  19. N

"This date is going to be purely platonic, right???"

Agreed with the above. There's a lot of strange stuff going on here: "We agreed in principle..." I'm not sure what this means either. This isn't business it's dating. "She was waiting in suspense" Only if you made her wet which you don't Etc etc... Maybe some guys on here can attest to...
  20. N

She grew distant and now ignore me completely after the second date

Come on man. The girl already has a suspicion that your friend has been doing the things you should've been doing (getting her number etc) and now you want to go to your friend again to see what's up? Your headspace and mindset is totally out of whack. That's why you've lost her. My advice for...