Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Sex is overrated...!

It's very easy to say that once you've had sex For someone who hasn't, with the way it's hyped up it's very hard to disagree
  2. T

The best way to improve skills?

I don't like this response but it just makes the most sense 'Keep practicing'
  3. T

H&F Newbie

Ahh I didn't notice the sticky. Much love.
  4. T

It's just not happening for me. I admit defeat.

You little legend you. Keep up.
  5. T

H&F Newbie

Isn't there also some rule about doing each on on certain days and all?
  6. T

H&F Newbie

Haven't got a clue to exercise, never done it before (as a rigorous repeated routine), not fat, just developing a slight gut. Starting exercise for lent. Looking for something free I can do at home to tone stomach and build up arms slowly. Would get gym membership but no job at the moment and...
  7. T

It's just not happening for me. I admit defeat.

Yknow I had the attitude OP had around *checks watch* 40 minutes ago Ill probably still have it in a couple of days but at least I know that moaning is now getting me nowhere.
  8. T

Mirrors: My worst enemy

Oh how I wish some mirrors just weren't there as looks are not everything. But there is a crushing disappointment when you look into a bad one rather than a good one and think 'Dayyyum, are other people seeing that?' For me a mirror under a heavy light is bad as it shines through to my scalp...
  9. T

Must Watch South Park Episode

SORRY, THAT EPISODE DOES NOT EXIST The only episodes I can choose are Rainforest Shmainforest Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow Smug Alert Margaritaville & Fatbeard
  10. T

Booty Call Cancelled?

I laughed at this because I've never seen someone casually brush and move on so fast, even if it is the internet talking haha It's brings up some sort of situation where you see a bad cake in the bakery, then just move on to the next one. What I love more is that you've dwelled on it enough to...
  11. T

Clothing Styles for Balding Men

What sort of photo you want? Head and shoulders? Body shot? Hair shot?
  12. T

This sounds more like clothing if your a bit of a rocker. Especially after googling that affliction gear.
  13. T

Long story short I am balding at 19 yes, however I am using Rogaine, which is working wonders for me, got a whole new frontline of hair. However the rest of my hair is quite medium length-ish still, so I'm going for a bit of a buzzcut look whilst I wait for the front to grow thick again...
  14. T

How to deal with a feeling of inferiority?

I hate looking at everyone around me knowing they've had girlfriends and i haven't
  15. T

Guys, I Ran Out Of Conversation Stems

Good idea mate. I'll try and see whats in her hands next time
  16. T

Guys, I Ran Out Of Conversation Stems

I'm not comfortable with approaching in general because I find there's a lack of conversation I can focus on Anyway I was filming an advert today and my friend bought one of his cute friends round to do makeup, I chatted about Uni and gap year..but after that just ran out of ideas which was a...
  17. T

should i tell her how i really feel?

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL or a very bad AFC
  18. T

Realized tonight that I can't change

I feel the same bro. Just can't apply. FML