Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Field Report from Brazil

This can be achieved if an individual has a father who is French and German, and a mother who is Brazilian, and then they mate. If you are travelling from the USA you absolutely need a US passport ($ varies) and Brazilian Visa (up to $160). YoungSir the plane ticket from my location costs...
  2. D

Field Report from Brazil

Todd Preston you are the man. PM me anytime and maybe we can coordinate something one of these days. As far as Bluntmaster, I don't take his critiques personally because I know he only wants what's best for me. That's what I love about this board. Steve thanks for the words of encouragement. I...
  3. D

Field Report from Brazil

Bluntmaster my primary concern is not finding a girl to bring home to the States so its not necessary to critique pictures of a few of the girls I bed here against that criteria. I'm just here to enjoy myself and provide you with an idea of what to expect should you decide to come here, too...
  4. D

Field Report from Brazil

And so I soldier on my friend. Although if you saw the first one nude and heard her voice you'd find her tempting.
  5. D

Field Report from Brazil

Bluntmaster you take my humor too seriously sometimes. Her parents can afford both most likely but they apparently won't pay for perfume and she herself can't afford either. I've been in her room at her house to know she doesn't own perfume.
  6. D

Field Report from Brazil

lol the new one from today is a half indian half brazilian 19 yr old morena. give her a break guy.
  7. D

Field Report from Brazil

spent most of the day in the hotel room. another one for the books.
  8. D

Field Report from Brazil

It's 6am here in Brazil and I'm checking in with an update for you guys. I may have mentioned that I've extended my trip. I may cry when it's time to return to the States.. Scaramouche since my biological clock is ticking and I'd like to play catch with a future kid before my arms stop...
  9. D

Field Report from Brazil

Scaramouche - I hope you know I posted this field report for you. I'm sorry I didn't make it to your beloved vacation destination of Hong Kong. As I mentioned, I changed plans last minute due to the invite from my friend. I'll try again someday. "Germanic descendants of Teutonic Knights,with a...
  10. D

Field Report from Brazil

For those of you who voted in my poll I ended up choosing the 2nd place option and right now I'm in Brazil. I decided on Brazil because a friend who is from here was already planning on coming here and he invited me to go with him. It ALWAYS helps to know someone, especially if English is...
  11. D

Brazil

This place is a dream come true.
  12. D

Brazil

Thanks for the info Jimbo. I've been sarging to the max, cold approaches and everything. The thing I love about travelling is that because you're in an unfamiliar place its much easier to wear a smile. A smile is the most powerful thing we have in our repetoir. Things are going well here. I'll...
  13. D

Brazil

I'm in Vitoria and Guarapari for a month so drop me a line if you're down her who'd like to meet up. I'll be up and down the coast past Buzios and to Rio at some point, too. DS
  14. D

Where will Lebron James sign?

There are some stories going around the internet that during the series where the Cavs lost to the Celtics, Lebron learned his teamate Delonte West had been humping his mother! http://bleacherreport.com/articles/393107-lebron-james-mom-and-delonte-west-what-the-heck-happened#page/1 Check...
  15. D

On TV they're showing people in Cleveland burning Lebron jerseys.
  16. D

Wow looks like Lebron chose Miami after all.
  17. D

Lebron is announcing his decision on TV Thursday night. Any opinions on where he'll sign? http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Report-LeBron-James-to-announce-free-agent-decision-Thursday
  18. D

LTR just broke up with me, welcome me back fellas

This is exactly so with me, too. I believe I was sort of a late bloomer when it comes to gaming women, because all 4 of my LTRs were with women that pursued me, with ~6 - 9 month intervals in between. During that time I was barely able to learn much about the art of pursuing successfully, and...
  19. D

Need a wingman around central mass

check your PM
  20. D

At sort of a Crossroads

dear kingsam, i deleted the content of this thread within a few hours of posting it because i felt stupid. there was no way for me to delete the poll portion of it, which left it open to people commenting on it and bumping it up. i'm flattered that you care so much to understand WHY i would be...