Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Exgirlfriend Changed Tones....

up until now her emails have been so hateful and downgrading. two days ago i got this and no idea what she means. is it closure, is it i miss you, is it to make herself feel better? i will see her thursday night for the first time in almost 2 months. the break-up was bad, pretty much her...
  2. R

BPD Ex Emails Friend of Mine

thanks guys. and as far as distance, man she went on vacation and i had to be out when she got back to the apartment. i mean my name was on the lease, etc....but i had to go. while with her i had lost my job that paid 43k and my art had suffered (which my art is how i met her). now i moved...
  3. R

No, she as in Japan. he saw on FB that he was in Japan and asked if I was with her. then went on to write something about how he liked her and i together, etc., etc. so he asked about me in the email. still seems like a ton of info to give out.
  4. R

here's the thing, she through me out b/c she said i "lied to her". she changed her number, booted me and i haven't heard from her in over 3 weeks. i'm just wondering when i do get it really back in the road and doiong great will she want to visit me? like even if she wants to get help and is...
  5. R

I have been in a relationship roller coaster, with a girl for the past 2 years. During that time I swear to you she has some kind of BPD. She was adopted at 4, parents killed themselves. When I got close or angered her she would flip out. Anyway, about three weeks ago I had no job and she...
  6. R

Just Did A Stupid Thing That May Be The Best Thing

hitting like punching
  7. R

Just Did A Stupid Thing That May Be The Best Thing

My girl broke up with me last week, stuff had been getting cloudy for a little while now. We just moved in together at the first of October. I lost my job 9 months ago and can't find a thing, even though I have an MBA and 10 years of experience. Well I was packing and found her journal. I...
  8. R

Should i call it quits gaming these 2

dude how can you not see that it's on a platter for you to kill it right now. jeez man quit over analyzing it and just do it. have fun and quit thinking.
  9. R

Ex Wants To Chat With My Friends?

what does that type of response do to someone with bpd?
  10. R

got bpd, not going to react. but what kind of reaction is she looking for?
  11. R

So yeah the biploar girl I was dating, who I just took a break from is now sending my friends...particularly my roommate gchat invites. Why does she want to add my friends to her gchat group? Can't she just walk away? I haven't contacted her since the weekend...I don't get it. If it all of...
  12. R

Everything You Read Here About Bipolar Girls Is True...Take The Advice

i agree, NC from here on out...nada. every time we'd get to a spot in the conversation where she'd tell me to "find someone else" or where we'd get to a walk away for good part she'd change tones and say "listen we can work on this". i mean even the interaction a bit ago was up and down.
  13. R

Thanks for sharing. I hope with the last conversation a little while ago that I am out of it. She was really bringing up the dumbest ****...the dumbest ****. So I am hoping that when I told her to take her space and if she doesn't come back that it's fine with me that was the last...
  14. R

Thank you for that reply, very wise man. She just stopped by my work, said she was out walking. We live in a city where both of us live like 8 blocks from where I work. She brought up **** from a week ago and said things like "maybe you should find..." every time she'd say something like that...
  15. R

The moment of clarity was great. I stood there, watched her dancing and it just hit me that she is ruthless and cold. It is like she flipped modes on me. Earlier in the day we passed a pub, she said "i don't like that place, last time I was there I got into a fight with my ex". I replied...
  16. R

I've been reading this stuff for years, seldolmly post and let me first say that 90 percent of the stuff here is true. If you read it and practice it you will meet women and when you meet the one you want to date you will have the skills to do so. I knew all of this, but when I read about...
  17. R

Bipolar Girl Update

yeah...i'm hoping with that email that she leaves me alone...i know it will at least set her off.
  18. R

Bipolar Girl Update

So in her email I didn't answer a question and she sent an email back this morning asking if I had an answer...it was a stupid pop culture question. Anyway, after I gave her my dumb answer in an ass type way due to the fact that she was lacking info to answer her own question I wrote this. I'm...
  19. R

Bipolar Girl Update

and to the guy that said that was her giving me a **** test, i beg to differ on this one. it's all about her controlling and manipulating. the girl is really happy with me and that scares her...she wants to explode it. it's not a **** test, it's a control thing. in my head she thought i...
  20. R

Bipolar Girl Update

Yeah...like clockwork she sent an email at 3am. Mentions nothing about me trying to get in touch with her....just that she hopes I had fun doing the things that I do work and hang out with friends.