Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

This is so Illogical

It's normal amigo, only time and ***** make it go away. Jealousy, missing sex and negative thoughts, "he must be better than me cause she knows us both well and goes for him" or "she is better than me at getting action... she's more attractive to guys than i am to girls" stuff. Well, neither...
  2. I

A Short Guide to Texting

Gotta say I really agree with your points man, and you are very right about the girl responses. Also like the touch of adding it to the high school forum I have a few things to add. For one, while you don't want to go crazy, put in some effort! On my phone i have no keyboard and it's half...
  3. I

This girl is killing me. DOES SHE LIKE ME?

All these guys got it. Man up kid, quit acting like a woman. If it makes you feel any better, she's probably a dumb ho. It hurts but i would bet it's true, especially considering you're a smart guy and she's acting like dumb hos i know act when they're wierded out by a guy (doesn't mean...
  4. I

What are your guys opinions on "thick" girls?

Fat girls hell nah. But girls like in that video.... yesssssss. I like the athletic-with-meat builds the best, nice legs and ass guarenteed with that.
  5. I

Speer's Edge: Hurricane Effect Theory

I don't have any feedback as I have not tried this, but I would just like to let you know that that is an amazing job on the video.
  6. I

Is she trying to lead me on?

first of all yeah shes into you second of all why would you not believe that lol. ALL girls get horny when drunk/high
  7. I

Fat dudes/ugly guys DON'T get attractive women

Fat guys are **** outta luck until they lose weight for the most part, however i see ugly but semi-fit guys with hot chicks pretty often.
  8. I

I'm just about to start bullsh*tting to get women.

It's OK to get used to approaching i think. But generally try to transition away from it asap and keep the lie light, don't build value off of it. But that's just cause i don't like lying that much. If you get caugh later admit it, just say you wanted to talk to her. This is mostly theory...
  9. I

I hate when I do this.

Facebook makes everything easy about this, cause you can always get in contact of people you know since 99% of people have one. Add her on it and drop a line, get a convo rolling.
  10. I

Is getting ghetto girls even worth the trouble?

Just don't take their **** OP. Don't be overly confrontational or be mad about it, just let it slide past you. Girls like this melt in your hand if you can divert them funnily.
  11. I

Fight help, I've got myself into a situation.

Honestly, "not being able to go out that late" and being taken away by his mommy? Ridicule the **** out of him and ruin his rep.
  12. I

Fight help, I've got myself into a situation.

Are you ****ing retarded!? First of all, **** still hurts when you're high on weed. It's not PCP as a poster said already. Second he is not gonna toke up before a fight unless he's also a retard. Third, god damn arm bar and ****? Are you ****ing crazy? You're telling a kid with no...
  13. I

Jeans in the summer.

I wear jean shorts practically 24/7 haha. I'm sure there are other things that would look better but they're all-purpose and have never given me any trouble.
  14. I

Being Bold

What devon said, you have to keep doing things. Courage isn't being unafraid, it's defeating your fear. For instance, me and friends like to jump off some big ass cliffs into the river, we jump off the biggest ones. I used to be crazy afraid of heights before i started doing this. To get...
  15. I

Quick question, is fingering okay at parties?

I say good to go as long as you're both alone and away from viewers. Otherwise it is really sleezy, for both the guy and the girl.
  16. I

Typical scenerio in highschool

I'm gonna say something that many people may disagree with. In high school, cold approaching is usually NO. However, it's pretty easy to get in contact with girls in high school normally. If she's in your class just sit next to her one time, or say hi when you see her in the hall or...
  17. I

Gaming while smoking weed..

My game is better when i'm coming down from weed, so i'm practically sober in my speech and thinking but still have that good mood and stuff. When actually high it can go either way.
  18. I

theres a house party 2morow - giv me tips fast!

Yeah the guys too, assuming you like them
  19. I

theres a house party 2morow - giv me tips fast!

Get as amped as you can, and party like your ideal party animal. Go up to people be like hey what's up, as ^ said later when everyone's hammered/high/whatever you and them can be like YOOOOO NAME WHATS UP MY MAN and just amp up everyone, make everyone feel good. Be as crazy as you can without...
  20. I

WHY does the media openly promote AFC'ism?

A wannabe rapper baked cookies? Kid should know better. Did he at least call her a ho or something?