Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

how many sex positions...

I was talking more about stopping, pulling out and switching positions. It gets kinda into a gray area sometimes I realize. No big deal, its not a scientific poll. Im the same, about "3" positions used. Missionary, from behind, and her on top. But many many different variations take place...
  2. F

how many sex positions...

How many sex positions do you use on average during sex? Feel free to post your favorite position or your usual routine, or anything else related. Just curious..
  3. F

Ranch vs. Bleu Cheese

bleu cheese gets me hard
  4. F

Women are beginning to make me sick.

lol this was a very entertaining thread to read. Why do we have to conform to one line of thought? Everyone here is arguing over their own personal opinions of women and calling eachother a$$holes or insecure AFCs... Why does it matter? A lot of guys dont respect women and a lot of guys do...
  5. F

For the non believers out there

Alright pretty good answer. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Cant say one way is better than another as long as its what you like to do.
  6. F

For the non believers out there

Yes its completely possible for a nice guy to get laid. The only difference between you and me is I dont pay for sex.
  7. F

life has taken a downward turn, i cant get up

well not hate. they would be disappointed. but that shouldnt make a difference, im not the first guy who has disapproving parents. And yeah i would be covered by their insurance...unless i wanted to pay cash? idk it just sucks i have to do all this bullsh1t for sex
  8. F

I do want to see someone about it. I dont want medication or pills but rather the doctors advice and knowledge on the matter. I just dont really know how to reach one. Im only 19 and I live with my parents. In order to get to a doctor I would have to talk to my parents. My parents would hate me...
  9. F

I know its not an uncommon problem for guys, it probably happens more frequently to guys on this site because we are thinkers. but i just dont know what to do anymore and it honestly scares me. Iv been dating a girl for a few months now and we have tryed having sex on maybe 8 seperate...
  10. F

i feel like a pig

Yeah thats exactly what I said. "I dont have a girlfriend, its just casual" She followed it up with "I hope your behaving with them" (as in not having sex) Yes they are brainwashed but it sucks when your parents disapprove of your lifestyle and are disappointed by you.
  11. F

so... taking a survey... how many HB8+ in your HS?

in my class of 340 I would say there was 10 hb8 or hb9. And thats being generous. No hb10. So divide my grade in half, total of 170 girls. 1 out of 17 girls is an 8 or 9 Id say about 75% of girls fall between 4-7 range.
  12. F

i feel like a pig

I completely agree. Especially with the never apologizing rant. Apologizing and showing my vulnerable side will be something she has never seen from me. At this point in the seduction game apologizing wont hurt me, it will show her she means a lot to me. She knows im no pushover so I think...
  13. F

i feel like a pig

yeah ill probably follow your advice draytkiller. We havent talked about being exclusive but she was a F-friend for about 6 months while i dated other girls. And about 2 months ago we quit being just F-friends and started being more girlfriend boyfriend. I just feel like she shouldnt be...
  14. F

i feel like a pig

I was at a small get together a couple nights ago and after the girl whom i have been dating casually for a couple weeks left I found myself coming onto a friend of hers hard. Alcohol was involved but its no excuse, I was being as blunt as I had ever been. It wasnt DJ at all, this girl has a...
  15. F

The importance of baby steps

ill keep that in mind if im still nervous about waving to people while i drive
  16. F

Lost my virginity!

congrats. care to give us the low down?
  17. F

I have no Idea, is this skinny?

nah. im 6ft and 160 pounds. At 6ft you should aim for 170-185.
  18. F

Jeans in the summer.

kinowear.com teaches you the basics.
  19. F

Is in your nation mandatory to use a safety helmet when riding bikes?

My state doesnt require a helmet unless you have only your learner's permit and not your offical licence.
  20. F

Jeans in the summer.

Many style of shorts. I probably dont like 80% of the style they come in. You just need to go shopping and find what you like, whether it be shorter or longer in length and number of pockets and sh1t. My preference is right at knee level when im standing and two pockets in front and two in back...