Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Women at Work

Keep it simple bud. A) are you willing to deal with the worst possible situation that can come out from this interaction? It's probably wont be that bad but it's a start to understand what your willing to deal with. B) How important is your job and moving up in your carrier or where you work...
  2. B

'haha u dont give up do u' test or leave me alone msg?

who cares.. your over analyzing this... ask her out and she will show you if she's interested in you or not... What I like to do in any situation where I dont like the comment or question i just ignore it and keep going.. you can always make it seem like a bad joke on their part... "I dont get...
  3. B

Crazy b!tch wants to fight!

he should of packed her junk and tossed it out when she got it or left it in the garage... Or he could of called the cops to be their when she took her stuff to avoid hassles... his fault for not thinking... once the ties are cut in a bad manner with a person you should be at your highest...
  4. B

Crazy b!tch wants to fight!

lol wtf... what kind of friends do u have? besides that, I would of punched her teeth down her throat and walked out of the bar... getting tooled by a women like that doesn't get you any points in life..
  5. B

Tell me what she means...

update good thread!
  6. B

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

Cause you obviously know at 22 all this... The worlds a small place, the more well put together your life is and larger your social circle is. The smaller that world becomes. If you had a big social circle of people you'd realize how fast news travels and people talk. The hotter the women you...
  7. B

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

Lie to get laid... lol why? I thought you've gotten enough of it and it's not a big deal... Why waste your time seeing someone who wants completely different things from you in life. Too much free time from having a business and investing? Whats with all the generalizations also.. All women...
  8. B

New girl likes sex but she is a prude.

Well blunt.. You have a few choices to make here... You can A) be patient and gradually work her in one thing at a time that you'd like her to do. B) be demanding tell her you want her to move forward these ideas she has about sexuality are dated and your gonna leave her if this continues...
  9. B

New girl likes sex but she is a prude.

ahahahahahhahaah ya blunt give him ur info.. dont be shy... he comes from prude land sounds legit to me..
  10. B

The Anti - Repression Mechanism

i dont get it.. do I wack her in the head with a club? or... btw that cave man analogy only happens if its another cave man group that attacks and beats a rival group... not quiet what happens inside the small group of hunter and gathers...
  11. B

Slow Cooking

whats the info! let us know!!!
  12. B

Direct approach and a common problem

all approach btw is direct lol Unless your transitioning to a girl from her friend(s). Are you talking about day game or day/nite game because both are rather different.
  13. B

Direct approach and a common problem

Quick comments before I go into work i'll add more later.. Openers are cheesy... Opening woman who you haven't made any eye contact with is a bit creepy. You can't just pop out like jason and expect to get a warm welcome. Biggest prob with day game is you need to be fast on your feet to...
  14. B

Dating a girl, Sort of went cold,text game issue?

No go! DROP HER! You cannot control yourself around her. Can you hear me MOOF!!!!! If you cannot control yourself in a way which you keep your respect then you should not by around this woman. She will only do harm to you in the long run. If at any point your unable to walk away from a woman you...
  15. B

Dating a girl, Sort of went cold,text game issue?

Sorry bud, but your delusional. She's a waitress in a club for a reason you dont make tips because your classy and elegant at clubs. :nono: Woman I find go cold for only one reason. Another man has filled your place in their life. You could give it another go but I would advice against that...
  16. B

No escalation after 6 dates...

haha!!! TIC you are one funny ass person. You are 100% correct about Toronto. The thing is with Toronto is that if you have game in Toronto your game is very tight. I find Toronto to be one of the hardest cities to be consistently out on dates. I’ve traveled to a few places around the world and...
  17. B

see the incongruence? Ur talking in circles which is why your confused.
  18. B

OP what your doing isn’t working GF. So why don’t you try some other angle at pushing you past this bump? Try canceling a date on her be a little bit busier then usual when she tries to get a hold of you. Clearly you never got the memo of actions are louder than words. It’s nice she’s not a...
  19. B

Need some self improvement on my image

All this do this that stuff aside. Find out what kind of woman your looking to bring into your life. Job lifestyle social class and then get yourself looking like something a woman of that stature would date. This enough info to know where these women frequent and who these women date so your...