Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. H

Knee friendly squat substitutions?

So, I've been on the stronglift routine. Day 1 squat, shoulder press, deads. Day 2 squat, bench, barbell row. If I cut squats, and add in replacements like: sled push, reverse hyper, and hip thrusts.., in what day should I do what?
  2. H

Thanks, Effort. I've wrecked both shoulders several times each snowboarding. Dislocated both knees quite a few times, and thrown my back out of whack a bunch of times. I started with a trainer a few times, and did plenty of band excercises. Doing all the core exercises has helped all of the...
  3. H

As soon as I land me a sugarmomma to pay for surgery and all my bills for a month and a half while Im out of work, I'll jump on it...
  4. H

My right knee sounds like crumpling a newspaper just extending it in air while sitting in a chair... Its that gnarly.
  5. H

I dont know if the knee will ever be fixed... Im also far more concerned about my back muscles than quads and hammies. The Good morning/hip thrust sounds like a decent substitute. I do want to try the reverse hyper machine, as a lot of people with back injuries swear by it, and hell, its...
  6. H

And yes, I do my pre/post stretches. This is defintitely cartiledge grinding. Stretching doesnt help a single bit for this. I have had a lot of back injuries, which is why I do squats and deads. I realize theres no actual replacement for squats, but I need to keep my back strong, as I've had a...
  7. H

I need to not bend my knees.
  8. H

My right knee has been grinding lately.... It doesnt hurt, but it sounds like a bag of potato chips when I bend it in a quiet room. I do have planty of knee injuries in my past, btw. Anyway, I think I should take a break from squats for the time being. Im still doing deadlifts, because they...
  9. H

How are we doing?

I am. Only cuz I finally joined a gym though.
  10. H

Advice needs from the gym experts.

I am by no means an expert, but I really believe in this for beginners: Learn to do it properly, before increasing too much weight. https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
  11. H

If girls and guys switched places in bars

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152303869340223 I haven't been on in a while, so I dont know if this has been posted, but its pretty funny.
  12. H

Three men steal lions food through confidence alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4YY4f4OF0BM#! Pure unadulterated BAWLS, here. These three guys alpha-up and walk straight into a 15 lion feeding frenzy, intimidate them, and cut a huge chunk of meat off of their kill... but most of us are too scared to talk to a strange...
  13. H

Difficult choice: one true love or a week long orgy with thai coeds?

You already know its not gonna work with your 'love' girl. If you see her for three weeks, you will come back to the states depressed and lonely. Also, being invited to a week long orgy is something that will most likely NEVER happen again, and you'd be a fool not to take it. I would try to...
  14. H

Drug Policy

I dont think there is any law about disclosure about drug tests, but I dont know anyone who ever got a preemployment screening that wasn't told what kind of test it was. I dated a girl who was told beforehand that it was a mouth swab test, so she got the special mouthwash for it beforehand. Piss...
  15. H

Are Ganji Games basically self denial?

This is not a case for Ganji games anyway. Ganji games are an merely a last resort to pick up a girl, but it isnt a game anyway, because that is what you should do:walk away and dont talk. The fact that you want to keep your girl in your life means you are not okay, and you want her back, and...
  16. H

How and for how long cocaine use can be detected

Jimbo, FYI, the price of cocaine has gone down dramatically in the last ten years, due to the rise of meth. Its a reasonably affordable drug now. What used to be upwards of 100 bucks a gram, is down to 40 or 50. I dont know where your Huff Post gets its figures, but they couldn't be more wrong...
  17. H

"Grease my butt, please!!"

Never heard of that one! Sounds like a waste of coke to me, though.
  18. H

People who bought houses tgey couldnt afford now has 100k taken out of mortgage

Dave Ramsey's prgrams are the shyt! If anyone on here wants to know the TRUTH about buying insurance, banking, credit, and how to budget and save money and invest wisely, check out his courses. A little forewarning though: The first step is to cancel your credit cards.
  19. H

Woman falls in love with statue of liberty

Aint that the truth!
  20. H

man bites his son's penis off

wow. just... wow.