Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

How to STOP Cave Dwelling?

I was in the same boat as you very recently. My car got broken into (window destroyed), so I barely left the house for a week because it was too cold out to drive far, and I couldn't leave my car anywhere for more than a moment. I was sleeping all day and up all night playing video games...
  2. T

Sex Trouble

Make sure your foreplay is good. What does it consist of? Once that's good just tell her you're going to go really slow and be careful. When she stops you, what does she say?
  3. T

Finally a movie gets it right.

I haven't seen it, but I heard bad things. Anything with Dane Cook in a starring role seems to be poison (Employee of the Month, Good Luck Chuck). The best movies he was involved in were Mystery Men and Waiting... (both small roles, the first is basically a cameo). In any case, yes it's...
  4. T

How To Get Veins Popping Out ???

My mind immediately went here
  5. T

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Please add some content to your post besides "I failed." You haven't really told us anything, let alone about a come-on that you were oblivious to.
  6. T

Selfish, shy, or otherwise...

You guys need to chill out. I know a forum full of sex-starved men can't help but get cantankerous once in a while, but just remember we're all here to share our experiences and help each other. As for the OP, you answered your own question. Use it as foreplay for sex, not as a stand-alone...
  7. T

NY Weather Girl Rape

At least she didn't implicate anyone in the lie as with the Duke lacrosse case. This way she'll only ruin her own life rather than any innocent men. She'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist for this one. People are so selfish. Every fake rape report sullies the entire act of...
  8. T

I did NOT just get LJBF -- wtf is this?

Why not just leave titles out of it and introduce them as "This is so-and-so" i.e. "this is ___" and say her name. Keep it simple.
  9. T

I did NOT just get LJBF -- wtf is this?

She likes you and doesn't just want to be a *** receptacle for you. She wants to actually be able to have a conversation with you occasionally rather than just meeting up -> wham, bam, thank you ma'am. She'd probably go for a relationship but I don't think she's asking you for that. She wants...
  10. T

Immature Girls

The inherent problem with texting. I don't know this girl but I can't tell if all those Ys mean she's being awkward or she's excited. Either way if that's the worst of it then it's not a big deal. You know what you're getting into with girls at that age, so if you're not willing to put up...
  11. T

A good rule or a bad rule?

If you felt your pride was hurt that much that you can't proceed then don't bother. You don't know what situation she was in at the time, so for all you know it was her with an issue not an issue she had with you. Another thing to consider is that maybe something about you is better now than...
  12. T

why can i only be c&f to some women but not all?

Well what do you find makes the difference? Describe situations where you might be able to be C&F vs. ones where you wouldn't be.
  13. T

What to do With Someone Under 21?

I always keep a Chucky Cheese reference on the back burner when I ask a girl out for drinks and she's not 21 yet.
  14. T

This is as real as sex talk gets with an attractive female.

I wouldn't say it for a while and let it go on the back burner. Down the line when she actually looks or is doing something very sexy, then you can bust it out. She'll probably just melt. It sounds like she has low self esteem and needs more validation through you constantly reminding her how...
  15. T

topless sunbathing

They're just breasts. We're far too up tight about the human body. So what if some children see breasts? We all see breasts from quite a young age.
  16. T

And this is why you don't mess in your social group...

Why not go for it? It sounds like she's clearly interested and you've already made out. If it doesn't work out there are always other dance partners.
  17. T

My roommate looks like JFK Jr. - MAJOR PROBLEM IN THE FIELD

I 2nd what others have said. See it as a positive and use it as a resource rather than seeing it as a stumbling block or limitation for you. If Brad Pitt was your best friend you may be in his shadow somewhat, but if you even have decent game you'd probably pick up hotter chicks just by being...
  18. T

Girls who put up resistance EVERY time?

You're squandering a good opportunity here. This is one of those girls that will probably do whatever you want in bed. You need to be dominant and literally tell her what to do and she'll gladly do it because she's insecure and wants to make you happy and make sure she's doing a good job. Go...
  19. T

Internet Dating Game

What a generic and uninformative article. The only thing they even really talked about was pictures, and barely. Sorry to be negative but there's not much substance there.
  20. T

Seduction techniques are pure bull****

Yeah it's just a basic framework for people to reference and start out with so that they can try to begin from something rather than just having to figure it all out themselves.