Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Too many girls - a success story!

You are reading way too much into the one line I wrote, check yourself.
  2. T

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

There isn't any reason for any of us to take you seriously either
  3. T

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

True. That's why I have no problem withholding respect from both you and women
  4. T

About beautiful girls, why so *sensitive*?
  5. T

The Apprentice 10: Would you be attracted to any of these girls?

I know girls who couldn't act that way in front of Trump even if they tried
  6. T

Forget about looks for a sec, look at the way they act and talk. Any attraction that their looks kindled, fizzled by the way they carry themselves. For lack of a better term, they are b1tchy
  7. T

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrbearduck2#p/a/u/0/9fS2WILz_Vw Oh wait, I don't see any girls here, I see only guys.
  8. T

Social classes and dating

I am giving the poster the benefit of the doubt and will assume him and his gf are engaged to be married. What I am curious about is, why your parents didn't see the oddity of you forking over all the money to purchase the house, while she put in nothing yet effectively owns 20% of the house...
  9. T

More than zero
  10. T

Zero of course
  11. T

How many of these girls are HB8+?
  12. T

Have to show sexual interest right from the start?

Complimenting girls on their looks only works on average looking girls who are insecure. Complimenting a beautiful girl on her looks is counterproductive, it is tantamount to a girl telling a doctor how rich and wealthy he is, after a while the doctor would say: 'Hey, what about ME?' Now, if...
  13. T

The Future of Game - Flaking

The operative question is, how many losers are there who are being milked of their cash by these commercial seduction enterprises? I have a premonition that the number of losers are actually quite large
  14. T

Why do guys NOT hold girls accountable for their actions?

Which effectively means, that the average guy has nowhere to hide, his mediocrity is exposed since girls can see what is out there. But of course, I am assuming you are NOT mediocre so this is a moot point. This causes the truly high value male to shine out even more, since girls can that what...
  15. T

So far, I usually have gotten away with calling out girls on their BS or ridiculous behavior. By girls, I'm talking about my female friends, or girls I have been dating and they usually feel guilty (though they never really admit they are wrong) But there was this one girl who was my female...
  16. T

Duke Girl Senior Thesis: F*ck List

No one denied that looks were irrelevant. The point was, you don't have to look like a Greek God to get girls. No one said that being out of shape will help you.
  17. T

Flaking is not a big deal, I've had girls flake on me before, so what? If you can't even handle rejection or flaking, you should not even be in the game
  18. T

If you were Hulk Hogan would you *think* of going on a killing spree a la OJ Simpson?

Hulk Hogan wants to *kill* - and get revenge. Sounds extreme, but if you were in his situation, would you feel the same way as well? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpaE9HKcjuc&feature=related
  19. T

I'm sure you all realize that you reduce the chances of a girl *flaking* if you meet her in a social setting (i.e. through friends/party) instead of cold-approaching, since that gives you more time to interact. Her defenses are down compared to a cold-approach (who is this stranger that is...
  20. T

Therein lies the rub I'm not sure how you have sex since your balls have already been cut off by failing to hold her accountable