Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

Single mothers. Listen and learn.

I had a thing for this grl i went to school with and ran into her years later with two kids in tow and about thirty extra pounds of gut and azz. she had the audacity to tell me how she used to like me in high school but never had the nerve to say anything. I told her the kids were...
  2. K

I canceled First date with girl. Will she see me again?

This could go either way 1. You had the balz to blow off a hot asian chick on a first date and may have her thinking "damn he MUST have options so i need to step it up." 2. She's moving her head about like an owl saying "Oh no he didn't dispesect ALL THIS!!" as she waves her hand in a...
  3. K

Using your laptop to increase challenge

I once had some girl checking her facebook on mine at work and she started commenting it was worlds faster than hers. I says "it better be, it's a core i-7" and she asked where i keep the prn. I told her i keep it on my mom's PC got a giggle, then we got into a whole geeky tyrade, her...
  4. K

NC after rejection

Never take advice from a woman on how to attract women. I have tried "fighting" for women and all it got me was walked on If a woman IS interested in you she will be eating out of your hand with hardly any effort on your part not making you jump through fkn hoops. This is all fed to us to...
  5. K

where was your last successful cold approachthat was not in a bar, club, party??

I would imagine 21 since you're serving alcohol. But it could vary by state and 18 might still work if you were just doing security/DJ. I almost forgot to mention, the guy at the door likely gets a ton of azz too If you're the guy that lets them in the club to begin with women will often...
  6. K

How big is your ****?

Women often only brag about that ONE guy with a whale dk but have more often than not, been with guys in the 5 to 6.5 range NOTE: A woman will say her bf has a 9 inch dk when he's more like 6.5 It is also a well known fact that women don't make good carpenters
  7. K

She is close friends with her ex

If she kept hanging out after you've slept together this isn't a good sign UNLESS she's using him for money and lets him think he still has a shot Women usually won't remain friends unless their getting something on their end
  8. K

where was your last successful cold approachthat was not in a bar, club, party??

That my friend is like shooting fish in a barrel. Being in a position like club security DJ (the guy playing tunes) or bartender is almost like having the puzzy handed to you. Aspiring DJ's take note. Take a class and get a Saturday night shift at a hot club
  9. K

Disrespect from one of my gf's guy friends, advice needed

What a woman can get away with is often directly linked to how hot she is. Not saying this is the case. Im just sayin'
  10. K

Got rejected by every single girl I've approached

Probably not the greatest advice but are you only approaching super-hotties or 7-8s? You seem to have your sights set on chick 1, 2 or 3 maybe there are scores of chicks who wanna bang YOU but you wouldn't give them second look. This is how it all started with me. I don't believe in dating...
  11. K

Girl keeps blabbering about guys that hit on her daily.

Probably just testing you to see if you value her enough to get miffed by the possibility another man moving in on her. They say they hate jealousy in a relationship but it REALLY makes them feel all pretty inside.
  12. K

How to respond to this sh1t test?

Yeahh you negged kind of early, Try this DJ "reply with your digits or i'm through with you" HB "through with me? You don't even know me." DJ "why would i even want to know you, if your copping an attitude this early in the relationship" HB "are you serious!!??" DJ "Of course not...
  13. K

Did I mess this up

You're right i just came off as RUDE (being drunk AND around my friends didn't help) I guess i wanted her sht test to blow up in her face and i doubt she'll be asking random guys to buy her drinks. Looking back maybe she was just shy and wanted to get to know me, but typically in a bar/club...
  14. K

Did I mess this up

went out after work last night and grabbed a few beers with a couple co-workers. some random girl approaches me and says her friend (had a cute face but a little chubby, looked like that singer Jewel+25 pounds) wants me to buy her a drink. i walked over half buzzed and introduced myself, then...
  15. K

Ever F***** A Fat Girl?

+1 this!! Plus when word gets around (and it usually does) the other desperate fatties will swarm around you like yeller jackets round a lawn mower. Around here we call that a Heavy Hitter
  16. K

do some girls really like nice guys?

I often wonder if when a woman is concerned about looks she's worried about what her friends think more than her own level of attraction. once upon a time me and this girl were vibing real well or so i had thought, dinner at my mother's putput golf, made out twice and even got to fngrbng it...
  17. K

This makes no sense

be careful OP you're not seeing the possible fallout here because you're attracted to her, ignoring advice from others that don't support a favorable outcome is just asking to get bit
  18. K

A couple of girls tell me "You act better looking than you are"....what?

This is the "old world" belief that if you aren't good looking enough you are to hang your head in shame and slouch when you walk etc. I personally think it takes women down a peg or two when i approach cause afterward she's thinking "how could he possibly think i'm on his level?" *runs home and...
  19. K

I made a move on a female friend and she said it was awkward and I was creepy

Attraction has to be there first. No attraction NO DICE. live and learn man