Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

True love.

I think that's a pretty damn good question. Personally, I feel like there such a thing as true love (not as some mystical thing that is destined to happen, but more something that develops if two compatible people are in an LTR together). For me at least, being a DJ (or progessing towards...
  2. K

Stop saying you can't change your looks.

...alright now let's all take out those pacifiers because your mommies are waiting to take you home from day care...stop being little babies arguing about who's got more game over the internet there's a time and a place to be alpha...and on the internet is not one of those places
  3. K

Nice little example of how it should be done

This show is pure GOLD. So many classic moments have come as a result of these "games" and I personally love the commentary those 4 give, at times they're hilarious! Here's a favorite clip of mine from season 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sT6HBQlQjL4&feature=related Just watch when...
  4. K

Stop saying you can't change your looks.

Not to get too deep here; but can't we all agree that beauty is objective on some levels sure, but in essence it's subjective to all of us? Yes good looking men have a good chance with people who are as good looking as they are, but who's to say that someone not as good looking doesn't have a...
  5. K

Need control, please help

My best advice to you man is to get more going on in your life. Not to be mean, but you seem like you have too much free time on your hands for your head to keep drifting back to these same girls. Take up a martial art, a sport, a hobby or trade. I know others will agree with me that you need...
  6. K

For those of us whom clubs aren't an option...

haha funny that you mention that...I'm in a fraternity too and we regularly throw parties so I know exactly what you're talking about. There has definitely been opportunities where I could've been that pathetic guy hooking up with all the wasted girls but instead walked her home so she could...
  7. K

For those of us whom clubs aren't an option...

Some background info (I'm new around here): I'm 19 going into my second year of college and although I'm still a virgin I'm not socially inept. I am almost too at times talkative and socialize all the time with lots of people (it just never gets physical). I attribute this to my not knowing the...
  8. K

I never call her but she always calls me...

good. this seems like a good thing for you. assuming the conversation is playful and relatively interesting and that you do more than just talk on the phone. assuming you want an LTR with this girl i'd say it's safe at this point for you to bring something to the table
  9. K

really ****ty situation

that sucks to hear dude but read what everyone has had to say...you were in the friendzone pretty deep from what it seems like, with her bringing her boy-toys over to your place to "hang out" (sounds to me like your place was the safe haven where she could bring **** buddies without her parents...
  10. K

did i just get put in the friendzone?

not to beat a horse to death...but that was a pretty rough read :/ one thing i noticed was that your conversation seemed really aimless, like you had no clue what you were gonna say 2 sec before you said it. you had needy written all over you but as PectoralisMajor said, you seem like you've...
  11. K

Do you like chicks with tats?

im not gonna say that tats are tacky and unoriginal, but i think the way it'll typically go is if you're a guy who has tats (or is okay with getting them) then you won't mind a girl with some on the flip side those guys who wouldn't want tattoos themselves probably won't go for chicks with them...