Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. suavesuave

Notch 3rd date. I just wanted to hang out I was not even thinking about sleeping with her. We drove around the city and pulled over. Started to get into a very spicy topic. I asked if her place is clean and organized, she says yes. I said let's go to your place. She said ok. Got to her place...
  2. suavesuave

Quick IDate (HB_IGSalvador) Saw her walking out of the store and I ran after her. Opened with "You look European, I think you are French", she really liked my opener and she started to giggle and turned out she is very chatty. Then I proceeded with the same routines: Push pull, hooks, get her...
  3. suavesuave

D1 (HB_MOMO) We grabbed coffee and went to a couple of parks. We met at the bookstore around 16:00. She was dressed really cute, but she looked way better the first time I met her because she was wearing a black mini skirt. She is a virgin, she did not respond as well to my hand holding as the...
  4. suavesuave

IDate Let's call her hb_doctor. Same structure as the previous IDate. We grab coffee and we go to the fountain where I usually sit, but it's sealed and we are not allowed to sit on it. Fantastic time to be closed! I told her let's just walk around the mal, we head upstairs and sit by the...
  5. suavesuave

IDate I saw her browsing the clothing section and I open her with "It looks like your favorite color is purple". Let's call her HB_Winners. Talked to her for 10 minutes (DHV, push pull, qualificaiton, teasing, established man to woman relationship) and convinced her to go to the coffee shop...
  6. suavesuave

IDate I was supposed to have a date with HB_Black but I messed up my texting and she disqualified me. I meet my wingman and start gaming instead. I see her in beauty store and I line up to get in. Lets call her HB_Skin. I opened with "Are you good with skin products", she starts to talk, I cold...
  7. suavesuave

IDate While waiting for my wingman I started to CA first. I was on the upper floor of the mall walking towards the food court. I saw her walking towards me, she had silky black hair and was wearing a mask, I'm not sure how her face look like. I didn't hesitate and talked to her. I opened with a...
  8. suavesuave

I'm going to start writing down about my dates until I get a notch again. It's been pretty slow for me in 2020, first reason is I didn't go out as much and when I go out I'm not focus as much as before, secondly, covid19, the traffic in the shopping malls is slow, and roads were dead. But...
  9. suavesuave

Notch! 2nd Date. She says she would meet me at the train station near my apt, on the way to train station she texts me and says she is drivong instead, she asked where can she park. I told her there is no spots available. She managed to park the car. I met her downstairs and we walk back to my...
  10. suavesuave

Notch She asked me what am I doing on the weekend. I said let's meet tonight. She says I can't meet tonight. Then I said let's meet tomorrow at 16:00. She agrees. Ended up meeting her at 18:00 instead. Met her and on my way home I decided to go for a walk in the park first. She says she has to...
  11. suavesuave

Notch! Met her at Shoppers Drug with a friend. Number closed. We left and went to grab food. While driving my friend told me she was crossing the road. We stopped and I went to talk to her more. Went out on a date #1 for 15 minutes. Went out on date #2 a couple of nights ago. We went to my...
  12. suavesuave

SDL Notch Was on a 1 year relationship. Broke up 6 months ago. Started to sarge again. Supermarket -> Park on the beach -> Home -> Playground -> Home She stayed overnight. Dropped her home. Lives only 4 blocks away :)
  13. suavesuave

Notch She drives to my home to pick me up. We walk around the park. Kino, kiss. Tell her I wanna go inside her. Walk back to my place. Bedroom. Shower. No LMR. She didn't swallow. I asked her where is it. She said she spit it out in the shower room. We laid on the bed and talk for a bit and...
  14. suavesuave

Notch from Aug 21st IgetIT: Yeah. I'm a long time member, I think I actually joined back in 2005-2006 with a different alias I don't use anymore. Actually this year I'm doing really well at PU compare to the others. I think I'm starting to master it :cheer: Anyway, here is a new notch from...
  15. suavesuave

J0n's Field Report Log

Good luck man.
  16. suavesuave

Notch She asked me if I wanted to go out to the supermarket. Already know she is DTF. I said sure. She comes to pick me up on her new BMW. We walk around the supermarket and Shoppers Drug Mart. We go back to her car and I start to suck on her tits. She says there are many people around. I said...
  17. suavesuave

Notched I'm in Toronto and I went to Eaton Centre. Tons of people. Fun place to game. I saw like 6 PUAs. I met a pretty girl but she didn't have a number in Canada. She gave me her LINE. We will see what happens. Back to my notch report: We met near my workplace and went straight to my...
  18. suavesuave

Notched We meet and walked around in the mall for 3 minutes, we are happily holding hands. Told her I will take her to a fun place. Arrived at the Lake, there was a concert going on and we had to walk around the park (1 KM) to see the lake. It was worth the walk because we found a bench where...
  19. suavesuave

A stressed day at work

Nice
  20. suavesuave

Enough is enough, time for a change journal.

You: "I'm not like those guys" Right way to say it: I'm better than those guys"