Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Skillful retorts to women's tests.

Traveling 650 miles to a (likely boring) wedding just for sex? You can have some of the BEST sex ever without such a journey, and without the lame wedding. Make a grand journey when it suits you -- there's nothing wrong with a journey per se. But you should either find the destination or...
  2. F

Radio Breakup

I loved it. And it will remain somewhere in many of the minds of guys who heard it - they'll be that much more capable of seeing through a woman's sh*t. Wow can girls lie. As someone who grew up priding himself in his honesty, I'm continually amazed. How casually they'll cheat, deny it to...
  3. F

The Natural Progression of Sex in a Relationship

Haha, I like it. It had actually occurred to me to jack off on her -- it's just that I like BJs so much more. But I'll give it a try next time -- I'll get it all over her hair, haha.
  4. F

30 Years Old and Not Clear on The Right Path in Life - Need Feedback

Jayer, I'm in almost the same situation and I too find it difficult. My gf hasn't asked me to marry her, but she has asked me to move in with her. My biggest concern is that I think we're on different timelines. I could see her wanting to get married and have a kid within 2 years or so (she...
  5. F

The Natural Progression of Sex in a Relationship

So my girlfriend used to always give me a BJ without my asking (I've never asked) whenever she's on the rag. Recently (past 3 periods or so) this behavior has changed. She'll still be affectionate and get all sexual with me, but no BJ (one time she even started going down, then just stopped...
  6. F

LTR - Trust vs. Jealousy

I'm having trouble responding to a situation. If your LTR mentions a "red flag" situation to you.... what's the proper response? Now of course, a woman shouldn't be mentioning "red flag" situations frequently, but what if things are going alone fine for a long time and then one pops up. For...
  7. F

Balancing her feeling of Security

So I'm not sure who said it first on here, but I'm seeing more and more that the number one principle that best guides all others when interacting with a woman is: Maintain a balance between her feeling secure and insecure. I've noticed this most in LTRs, though I think it applies even on...
  8. F

Plain_Relationship > or < Serious_Relationship

Piddly sh*t. But I figure piddly sh*t turns into important things over time (especially if you live together).
  9. F

Plain_Relationship > or < Serious_Relationship

In a relationship. The girl's actually pretty good. Minimal BS, and acknowledges it when called on it. Loves fun, allows me to create it. Seems to be mostly okay with the fact that deep down she prefers for me to take charge. Always ready for sex, and best sex I've had. Now she's brought...
  10. F

how do you deal with cranky women at work?

It's amazing how many businesses have women at the top (or completely dominating the administration) and how blatantly irrational they make everything. It's incredibly frustrating. I've learned this the hard way, and I will never again work for a company unless a man is in charge (that'll be...
  11. F

Being "in love" with a woman - only for AFCs'?

Realize that the love you experience is a part of you. The love is in your head, you are creating it. In other words, it does not come from the woman. If you can feel love for one woman, you can feel it for another. Feeling love can be nice and good fun. But like any emotion, keep it...
  12. F

To Be 24 Years Old and a Great Seducer must you have your Own Place?

Not having your own place is not optimal, but no ONE "flaw" is likely to be a deal-breaker (unless it's something ungodly awful, which this is not). It'll probably be as big of a deal as you believe it to be. If you constantly worry about it, somehow your subconscious will tell her...
  13. F

I need a life (career? money? etc)

I agree with Teflon here. I remember not thinking the writing style was anything great, and thinking a lot in the book was silly. And I don't feel any strong trust towards Kiyosaki in terms of factual information. Also, I started reading some of his other books but decided he pretty much...
  14. F

7 years, 7000 posts

In recent times your posts have been among the few I can typically trust. Though I'm silent most of the time (with brief posting spurts) I'd like to say you're posts are appreciated.
  15. F

I have many friends who've done the TESOL thing, and it went well for them. Last I heard (probably a couple years ago) it was pretty easy to get a job with it. And it could be good for you (a break from things, some new experiences, good to get out of a rut). However, think about if this is...
  16. F

I'd recommend researching entrepreneurship. You say you're "good at so many things" -- an ideal entrepreneurial type. Is money & success(status) your only motivation? What if I offered you excellent pay to work a boring but comfortable job for the next 30 years, would you sign up? You...
  17. F

Opting out of "the game"

You can't take a game seriously? Identifying something as a game means you no longer care about the results? Your entire mindset becomes: "la la la, it's playtime, nothing matters, la de da." Please. Hmm... now speaking of retarded.... :p But "seriously", what does "the evil sociopath"...
  18. F

Opting out of "the game"

Games are fun! 1) Accept that you are playing a game (One big game: Life -- comprised of many interrelated sub-games: Power/Money Game, Sex/Dating Game, etc). No, you cannot opt out of the game. You can ignore it, or whine about it, but both are losing strategies (and seriously hinder your...
  19. F

I'm a little philosophical at the moment...

If life has no meaning, you've been dwelling on the shallow surfaces.