Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Girlfriend rarely calls, bad sign?

I would not worry about it man. Just like the rest have stated already, you have a good quality woman that is rare these days, don't screw it up.
  2. B

High School DJ Bible

Is there a pdf file for the High School DJ Bible? If so where can I find it?
  3. B

Anyone ever "drunk dial" ?

Sure, if you are an insecure **** and want the ugly *****s.
  4. B

My point exactly Five To One. Women do not want to hear some crazy drunk talking to them over the phone acting like an idiot. Total AFC. That is so insecure behavior.
  5. B

Sign of losing interest?

Your first mistake was cooking dinner for her. LOL, WTF! You don't cook dinner for a woman she should have cooked dinner for you. Next big mistake was not going for the kill. **** the slut man. Waiting until we get more serious? There will be no getting serious if you hold out. Be a...
  6. B

Why would you want to do a stupid thing like that in the first place? Your on your way to NO WOMEN.
  7. B

i don't know what to do

Your thinking too much dude. Do you ****ing here yourself? I'm worried about this and that. A couple of words for you **** IT!! Just do it. Think of the women as just another guy with a ***** between their legs and don't give a **** what they say or think.
  8. B

LDR Break up

I've been there man. LDR do not work. Move on to women closer to where you live.
  9. B

did i just get put in the friendzone?

Dude!! That whole wussy scenario spells out friendship zone. Why would you put yourself in that position?
  10. B

Quick Question

It means she is a flake!!
  11. B

Do you like chicks with tats?

Depends on how many she has. One or two small ones is cool with me, especially on or near her ass.
  12. B

Debunking Some Myths

Your right on target Wolf
  13. B

I hate internet bitc***

Stay off the internet when looking for women. Get out there in the real world. The mall, stores, clubs, beach, museums, events, wherever there are people. I"ve done the internet thingy and it's mostly desperate lonely women with low self-esteem you get. Oh and did I mention, drama queens?
  14. B

The LJBF reversal move!!!

I agree with the other posters here, Take it slow and easy with her. Do not back down though by giving in to her. Once you start supplicating, it's all over boy. Take the lead at all times.
  15. B

Taking valium to reduced AA

If you really have to take that ****, I would not stay on it for very long. You end up becoming addicted. For me I use exercise. Great for reducing stress and anxiety.
  16. B

Why Can't You Tell Girls You Like Them ?

Because you are showing your emotions to them. If you want her to know you like her show it by your actions. She will know.
  17. B

is it just me or these "dinner dates" starting to sound afcish..

Dinner date on a first date? LOL..come on dude, you don't take her out to dinner on the first date. Yeah it's big time AFC. Movie is even worse. Go out for coffee or something casual on a first date.
  18. B

Girl never initiates contact

WTF!! Your suppose to be initiating contact. Grow some balls and be a man. Dude!!