Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

How can the GOP win back the nation and the White House?

Silly little Dem, still bashing Bush as if he were the antichrist. GET IT STRAIGHT! Bush wasn't a good president but he was FAR better than Obama. Maybe you are too little to remember this but this country was WAY better off 6+ years ago. So bring up Bush all you want...but fact is, he was...
  2. T

Medical means to reduce approach anxiety?

Lorazepam was one of the drugs MJ had in his system when he died. While it didn't kill him alone, it's just a shining example of what getting on to prescription drugs can do to a person. It is a slippery slope. For the record I was on the drug a few years back for panic attacks. It seemed to...
  3. T

women are slvts

Thanks man. I wish you had given me that advice a year and a half ago. As much as I made this thread about my experiences with the married slvt, you and a few others nailed my real problems which is how to maintain a relationship without turning into a wuss. So really, thanks again and I will...
  4. T

women are slvts

Final update Alright so here are my final thoughts on this situation. She and I had maybe a dozen encounters, some of which I've not mentioned here. The sex was hot and at times pretty wild so I'm glad I got to enjoy that. Now that I've told you all about the sex, I'll tell you about the...
  5. T

women are slvts

No time for campgrounds! This next encounter might have been a week later. We met at the same camping area but this time it was on a weekend and there was lots of people there. We couldn't decide where we were going to go so I just grabbed her head and forced her to go down on me in my car...
  6. T

women are slvts

Updates for Solo Well the fling is now officially over. It lasted almost 2 months. I'll tell you all my thoughts in my final post but for now I'll give a few more of the sexual encounters because I know that they're good for a laugh :) The Camping Area Ok so since I can't host and am too...
  7. T

I QUIT "modern," PC society

*inhales deeply and speaks in a stoner voice* Yeah man, people need to conform and sh1t. Anybody not on the grid will be left out in the cold.
  8. T

Myspace vs Facebook

The title of your thread is misleading. I thought this would be a real debate between the 2 networks. Instead, this is just you saying "this is why myspace sucks". People are always so quick to say that myspace is dead. If anyone remembers, facebook wasn't nearly as popular as myspace a few...
  9. T

women are slvts

No problem there. I fully expect that she's still gonna bang her hubby. In fact, I gave her full permission to. What do I care what my cvm dumpster does when I'm not getting my rocks off?
  10. T

women are slvts

I admit it, I care a little. She is a cheap slvt but I can be friends with her while I fukk her. Having said that, I'm not ignoring your words. I know the danger. I don't really want to HELP her. I know that 99 percent of the time people don't listen to good advice. A cheating ho is...
  11. T

women are slvts

As much of a hard ass as I have become, there is still a "danger" being with this woman. I'm taking the risk for the pay off but as soon as their is a hint of things going sour, I'm out of there. (I bet guys say this every time but I intend to be the one that follows through). As to the...
  12. T

girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

PS? No acronyms man, I'm not the brightest bulb in the box. Listen my whole point was it doesn't matter where we came from. We all have differences based on our races. Let's accept those differences instead of trying to pretend we're all the same. I'm being naive. I know that.
  13. T

Is there a DJ forum tailored for black guys?

Not another thread about race? :) I know if I made a thread titled "are there any DJ Forums for white guys" people would be pissed.... Okay I'll shut up now. :)
  14. T

Don't delete that Myspace account.....

:up: I've actually thought about creating a facebook just to have it so more people can keep in touch with me. I just get thrown off by the interface. Anyway, St8 you are totally right about keeping contacts around 'just in case'. Last year I added a bunch of random women to myspace and...
  15. T

women are slvts

This is for jophil Signs that she clearly has a BPD. -She became sexual with me IMMEDIATELY -Her behavior is completely acceptable to her because she justifies it later. She justifies cheating on her husband because "he's not sexual enough" or "he's not dominant enough". She told me that...
  16. T

women are slvts

Update Okay so I've met with this married woman two more times now. We got a hotel room twice. So here's some juicy highlights. The first time we met I paid for the room and she arrived later. We had agreed to pay halves. When she came into the room, I forced her to her knees and took her...
  17. T

women are slvts

Mangina
  18. T

Don't delete that Myspace account.....

I personally can't stand facebook so I'll be keeping my Myspace. I swear, whoever designed facebook is retarded. Myspace is SO much simpler to use. Is it outdated? Maybe. But eventually facebook will be outdated too and everyone will jump on to the next big thing. I'll be all over...
  19. T

girl told you her exs are all black or was a black guy

I think it's silly to say that blacks came from Africa. How do we know that 20,000 years ago black people weren't in the US and white people weren't in Asia and "Asian" people weren't in Africa? I actually think it's silly to label someone as AFRICAN-American just because they are black...