Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

SAP and Oracle Experience

So do you actually have experience with them? Saying it and surviving an interview with knowledgeable person are two different things. Also, are you approaching it from a developer or user side? I've only been a user of the manufacturing/supply chain side of SAP but i found that...
  2. I

Men listening skills

Men and women communicate in different ways. What women really mean is that men have poor women style listening skills. The secret is nod and act interested for most of the bull**** and only worry about the important bits.
  3. I

In Russia they put feminists in jail

The reality is that a civil war would be more likely and military forces loyal to different factions would generally rip militia forces up.
  4. I

These people didn't just have guns. They had external support. My point is really just a revolution nowdays needs a good supply of explosives of some sort.
  5. I

Actually meant stuff like mortars, machineguns, grenades, armored vehicles, etc. I don't think the public should be able to have those. That way leads to Yugoslavia et al.
  6. I

If the 300 million don't have heavy armor, heavy weapons, and the training and experience to use them, a focused and concentrated military will make mincemeat of them. The biggest materiel problems to the military in Afghanistan and Iraq, and arguably Israel/Lebanon, is applied explosives.
  7. I

This, gentlemen, is an all-time loser

We all do stupid **** and this is a perfect example of what not to do. Hopefully he learns from this. Otherwise, he would really then be a loser.
  8. I

Google for Masutasu Oyama.

Read up a bit on the guy. He deserves his place in history no doubt, but all that stuff is promotion of his style. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57771&page=1
  9. I

My girlfriend wants to try out salsa

Learn to dance well and dance with the best female dancers. They're usually hot because they have to perform. You can use this to your advantage.
  10. I

Once you are unplugged....

Zekko, this guy is his friend. If it were my friend, I would try my hardest to make him see the light so to speak.
  11. I

We've got 2 weeks - need advice

What advice are you asking for exactly? Two people have given you their observation based on what you wrote and you've rejected what they said outright. You want to convince this girl to like you. The truth is that you can't convince anyone to like you, man or woman. They either do, they...
  12. I

What to look for in your 20's?

You've only been an adult for about 3 years and you already know everything there is to know about the world? Think about that one. Number one thing you must do is internalize that you are responsible for your own happiness. Not your parents, not society, not your friends, not your woman...
  13. I

Should we be concerned about women becoming sick because of divorce?

Hell no. People do ****ty things to each other all the time, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Deal with it, we're all adults. Unless by sick, you mean the guys feeds the girl some spoiled food or HIV infected fluids. That ain't cool.
  14. I

So people are b*tching about how much money Mitt Romney makes

What mechanism provides disincentives against corruption in capitalism? Corruption is outside the purview of economic systems. In the most basic definition of capitalism, the state is still responsible for protecting property rights.
  15. I

If you don't make any money, how can you pay? So who has contributed more? The guy who grosses 50K annually and is taxed at 16% or the guy who makes 23million and gets taxed 15%? What if the 50K guy is the one who made the 23m guy's business run better and therefore earn him the 23mill? Can...
  16. I

Again, even at 30% or even 50%, Romney would still have over $10 million of disposable income a year. Yes he pays more in a year than most people make in a lifetime. But that's exactly the point. The reason the tax rate is important to people is that Romney can still live a lavish life at 50%...
  17. I

How big was manufacturing as a source of employment again in the US? Also, i just caught that you said that the US has the highest tax rate in the world. How can that be when Obama, $400K a year is taxed at 25%, Romney, at ~$23million a year is at 15%. Do you mean corporate taxes? How about...
  18. I

Maybe people are questioning why the tax code is the way it is and whether it works the way it was meant to work. I'm a little over 60K in Canada and taxed around 16%. It's pretty crazy to me that Romney got taxed 15% on $42 million (over two years). Also crazy that his tax return is 203...
  19. I

article : Great Expectations: The Soulmate Quest

What i get is that this over arching cultural shift to the self means that both men & women are always looking for the next best thing. The result is that marriage is panned and that there is a sky high divorce rate. People are getting married for the wrong reasons.
  20. I

Women can be online predators as well

Unless she's writing under a pseudonym, then she's outed herself as clueless *****. The guy probably doesn't care very much. He's living the life that he wants. As the saying goes... better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt