Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

On Donald Sterling....

Not really, guy. Frankly, I could care less what happens to Sterling. The fact of the matter is that NBA turned a blind eye to his behavior many times in the past, because it had no real recourse to move against him following prior controversies. Sterling settled the discrimination lawsuit...
  2. D

On Donald Sterling....

Good Lord this is on point! +10
  3. D

On Donald Sterling....

:yawn: Oh well, another thread indirectly-related-to-race goes down the drain.
  4. D

On Donald Sterling....

So much for givens. http://www.acenet.edu/the-presidency/columns-and-features/Pages/By-the-Numbers-More-Black-Men-in-Prison-Than-in-College-Think-Again-.aspx http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21791038
  5. D

Do women who get divorced typically lose a lot of weight?

Last but not least, the simple truth.
  6. D

Women-only TV company implods in an estrogen soaked mess.

This is classic. The worst run organizations I've encountered have been female dominated ones.
  7. D

If a girl doesn't show interest right away...

This is very true, OP. There are many who believe there's a such thing as moving too fast.... Total BS in my opinion. My best relationships were the ones that got physical quickly. That does necessarily mean a man should f-close every first date, but it does mean that there should be...
  8. D

New plate is a daddy's girl. Bad news?

OP, I think the dating interaction with this woman may be okay so long as her father doesn't treat her like she's 16.
  9. D

New plate is a daddy's girl. Bad news?

As others have said, a woman having a close relationship with her father is a good thing, at least when it comes to basic interactions with her mate. The only time it really becomes a problem is when the father can't seem to let his little girl go. A few years ago I had an awkward run-in...
  10. D

Decided To Get A Divorce

I'm sorry to hear about your split, Sam. I've always enjoyed reading your insight and advice on the forum, so I especially empathize with the situation. I'm not married, but I often experience similar feelings in my LTR. I think it helps quite a bit that your wife is Brazilian. She comes...
  11. D

What does the election of a morbidly obese college homecoming queen indicate?

This is exactly the reason why. Given Ole Miss' reputation in the area of race-relations, the election of this "queen" basically amounts to the election of a mascot. It's basically a diss implying that this is the best that African American beauty has to offer.
  12. D

Online Dating

OP, look at the bright side. Her response to your honest answer saved you some coin, considering you might have taken this chick out on a date. A penny saved is a penny earned. You inadvertently sniffed her out early. On to the next one....
  13. D

Wonder twins power activate, in the form of... Orbiters

Don't worry, they definitely reap what they sow. That's exactly why they have to rely on orbiters.... They aren't impressive enough to secure the man they REALLY want. .... And the cycle continues.
  14. D

What do you say when people ask why you're single?

My standard response to the 'why aren't you married' question is: "Because I never asked."
  15. D

Squirrels

Wow. This is painful to read.
  16. D

The Onion Nails It

This is hilarious!
  17. D

A question on spinning plates

Right. In the end, it's all about the mentality that is cultivated. That's what plate spinning is all about.