Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

i accidentally peed on her during bj? ADVICE

If it makes you feel any better no other guy will touch her now that you have marked your territory.
  2. A

Android -Text wrapping on phone vs. none on tablet

Each manufacturer likes to screw with the OS to "customize" it. You're using the built in browser right? Try another one. Opera is good.
  3. A

Attention *****s

If she doesn't make a choice, either you or someone else she's just a tease. She's not out looking for anyone or responsive, she's just fishing for attention. It's their uniform but doesn't mean attention wh0re. I don't ask and don't want to know. But yeah most people do. What is wrong...
  4. A

Guns save lives

It's a crock of ****. The more guns the higher the violence, or maybe is it the other way around? Either way, guns don't save lives they make the chance of death more inevitable. Mistakes happen all the time. Yes when guns are outlawed only the criminals will have them, but what are the chances...
  5. A

Hair Transplant

Did you guys not see that you're responding to a spammer?
  6. A

What has happened to James Bond?

He's not an AFC. He didn't even blink when the Asian chick was shot. He did however care about M because he was loyal and she cared about him just the same. I think we saw a mother son relationship because Bond was an orphan. Also these movies are supposed to be a reboot of the series. We're...
  7. A

We can now make Gasoline from Air!

Hydrogen is used to start the nuclear reaction because it's just a proton once you strip the electron from it. You launch that proton into the core and BOOM goes the nuclear chain reaction. For non-nuclear uses, hydrogen is pretty crap. It's used more as an energy storage device. Now as far as...
  8. A

Knees Making Noise

I've had these problems since I was a kid. I dunno.
  9. A

how important is sex to you?

Well... I guess someone has to take care of the trash.
  10. A

u can never REALLY tax the truly rich.

That's because that premise is false. Trying to paint people who are rich as people who are accountable for their lives is a farce. Let's look at celebrities, people accountable for their lives? Or products manufactured by those smarter than them? But they have money you argue. The stupid...
  11. A

Yes but you won't eat any old gruel no matter how much you get, you won't drink any old swill and you won't sleep on the floor of a crack den. A man has standards.
  12. A

I never ignore relevant and accurate data. My value system is based on reality not textbook ideology. Things are fvcked, and they won't ever be unfvcked. The only way to "fix" things is to do a half ass patch up job. Probably, but I won't be against private schools if the data shows they are...
  13. A

Girls are like puppets

No, not exactly. They won't do anything you say, they are influenced by certain things but not everything.
  14. A

I was under the impression that you have already done the research. You're the one claiming that public schools are a cheaper option. Was this statement based on fact and real numbers or opinion? My "marxist policies" (whatever the **** that means) have already been implemented and the...
  15. A

Depends on the girl. If she's boring and I hate her no amount of sex will make it ok.
  16. A

"I don't want sex"

"Listen I really like you and would like to see you again, I want to be just friends." Drop the f-bomb and start dating other women. If she comes around, great, if she doesn't great. You have a friend who probably has attractive friends too? Win. Win. Win. Strategy mother****er. Strategy.
  17. A

I have recommended they get medication for their unresolved issues. Why don't you post your own homework? I'm not the one interested in the financial situations of private schools. Since you clearly know better, just post a couple of numbers and presto! Your point is proven. If you want...
  18. A

A Woman's Right To Choose

Well... yes this is exactly how it works. If you want good obedient employees, women are ideal. They do what they are told and never question unlike men.
  19. A

What is the size of the school? What is the cost per student? How many instructors/teachers per student? Throwing numbers around with nothing to compare is useless and only adds to the confusion. Ok then. Don't charge everyone. You pay for what you use and I'll pay for what I use. I guarantee...
  20. A

my wife's friend's son wants to dress up for holloween....

You can't be nudged. You're either gay or you're not. Can you be nudged in the gay direction? No, because women turn you on. Well little Timmy is like that too except other boys in the locker room give him a stiffy. To each their own.